Windows 10: Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...

Discus and support Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have an issue with a dual boot windows machine. It has 2 hard drives. 1 is 1TB the other is 2TB. Each has its own installation of windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Philip Wingate, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...

Hello,I have an issue with a dual boot windows machine. It has 2 hard drives. 1 is 1TB the other is 2TB. Each has its own installation of windows 10 with dual boot I use one for work and one for play and they have both been working for some time. Normally I have BIOS set to boot the 1TB drive and then I use the windows boot menu to select the OS I want to boot.I have just tried to update the 2TB drive to windows 11. When the PC reboots after the update is hangs once the spinning circle has done 1.25 rotations.When I restart again it would show me 4 boot options. Windows 10, windows 11, and

:)

Philip Wingate, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Mr Bass Win User

Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

joeandmarg0, thank you for the reply.

This is what I found so far in Reliability History. It appears that IGCCTray fails, a lot

Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load... [​IMG]

Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load... [​IMG]

Mr Bass, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Dec 2, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...

1. Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load... - Similar Threads - Dual boot hangs

2. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  3. Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows 11 hangs at spinning circle after update from windows 10. but will load...: Hello,I have an issue with a dual boot windows machine. It has 2 hard drives. 1 is 1TB the other is 2TB. Each has its own installation of windows 10 with dual boot I use one for work and one for play and they have both been working for some time. Normally I have BIOS set to...
  4. BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

in Windows 10 Support
    BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly: Hello, I have this issue for a few month. I couldn't be able to solve it. I tried Secure Erase, clean installation of windows 10, also tried it on a different motherboard. Secure erase and formatting the drive seems to solve the issue for a few days but it happens shortly...
  5. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. It’s a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle.: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. Its a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on ‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Hangs On Blue Spinning Circle: I just got a brand-new at the beginning of the month. It’s a HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1046b Product number: 9EE15AA#ABA. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition, Version 20H2, installed on‎12/‎01/‎2020, OS build 19042.685, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  8. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  9. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...