Windows 10: Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10.

Discus and support Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i set up a dual boot system on my hard drive. I want to be able to switch between windows 7 and windows 10. There’s just some things i can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandyJones5153, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10.

How can i set up a dual boot system on my hard drive. I want to be able to switch between windows 7 and windows 10. There’s just some things i can do on one and not the other. Thanks in advance.

:)

RandyJones5153, Mar 25, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User
    puma99dk|, Mar 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10.

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10.

1. Dual boot windows 7 and windows 10. - Similar Threads - Dual boot

2. Windows 7 & windows 10 dual boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 & windows 10 dual boot: Okay, I'm going to be asking a couple of questions. I'm pretty new to this, and please don't be afraid to offend me by dumbing things down when explaining or giving directions. I'm running a desktop, Lenovo think station s20, I have 2 hard drives. 1st is a 500gb with "Ubuntu...
  3. Dual booting Windows 7 and 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual booting Windows 7 and 10: I have a PC running Windows 7 Home Premium, boot mode is 'Legacy BIOS in UEFI secure boot not supported', motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-D3H with a 100 Mhz bus, 16GB memory and 'UEFI: American Megatrends F5 05/16/2013' with a 250GB SSD. I want to dual boot with W7 and W10....
  4. How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Linux from a dual boot?: I currently have Windows 10 and Linux Mint installed, I want to remove Linux Mint. submitted by /u/captain_degenerate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr0hk9/how_to_remove_linux_from_a_dual_boot/
  5. Disk Partition Question After Removing Dual Boot

Disk Partition Question After Removing Dual Boot: I have a desktop PC that was originally Win 7. Back in January, I installed Win 10 in a dual boot configuration. All has been fine with Win 10 so I am ready to remove the dual boot (Win 7) OS. I've read the tutorial on removing it here: How to Remove and Uninstall Windows 7,...
  6. Uninstall ubuntu from dual boot from dynamic disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall ubuntu from dual boot from dynamic disk: I have my laptop dual booted with Windows in basic drive ssd and ubuntu in dynamic drivehdd but now I wish to uninstall ubuntu. I followed some steps as they were given online: 1 In disk management in window I deleted partition where I had installed ubuntu. 2 I tried...
  7. PLEASE HELP!! I DUAL BOOTED KALI WITH WINDOWS 10 AND RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND GOT GRUB!

PLEASE HELP!! I DUAL BOOTED KALI WITH WINDOWS 10 AND RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND GOT GRUB!: I dual booted kali live with windows 10 and took out my usb and it froze. I restarted my computer and got this; Welcome to GRUB! error : unknown filesystem. grub rescue> I cant find a solution anywhere. I tried using ls and checking them individually but none contain the...
  8. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation: I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot? Win10 have dual boot?...
  9. DUAL BOOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    DUAL BOOT: CAN I DUAL BOOT MY COPY OF WIN VISTA WITH WIN 10 HOME TO ENABLE OLDER GAMES I.E. C&C ? REGARDS TERRY FOSTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot/e282f75e-6c56-4a75-aca7-a8c0dc51183f
  10. Dual-booting the same system image in two partitions of the same SSD

Dual-booting the same system image in two partitions of the same SSD: Hi all! My laptop currently has two partitions: the Primary one & one storing files. Due to work, I'd like to create a new partition & install exactly the same image as on my Primary drive, which I'll tweak over time. My Windows is OEM, as it was installed by the...