Windows 10: Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Discus and support Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThibaultLe Meute, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Hello,

My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this change which led to a Fedora that no longer worked. When I wanted to reinstall it, I put the root in the wrong place and nothing started so I tried to replace it with Fedora. But right now Fedora only works with 50G on the 900G of my hard disk. So I wanted to know if it is possible to get windows from a live USB.

Thank you in advance for your feedback,
    Sincerely

:)

ThibaultLe Meute, Jun 8, 2019
  2. AJain2810 Win User

Dual- Boot with Fedora

I am running the latest version of Fedora. It is the only OS installed on my laptop. I want to dual- boot with Windows 10 as the other OS. The disk is a single partition of lvm type. So, I want to know how to partition my disk to NTFS file structure and
    install Windows 10 to it.

AJain2810, Jun 8, 2019
  3. PabloVB Win User
    Windows is not an option in the GRUB after installing Fedora, cannot boot Windows

I had windows as my first os and installed Fedora to make a dual boot, but after that I erased Fedora's partition and reinstalled it, after it only Fedora appeared in the GRUB so i cannot boot into windows.

I already tried these two options:

But it doesn't seems to work.

I know that my files are still there because i can see the partitions from Fedora

PabloVB, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Failed Dual Boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora

HELLO.

I am using laptop Lenovo g50-80 and have Windows 10pro_64 installed.

then i tried to install fedora 24(Linux os) as a dual boot.now i can access Fedora,

but i can't access windows 10. i tried to boot in uefi mode, then a black window was appeared and pop up a blue window with a error notification.

i attach the screen shot here.

Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem 5bd3815c-b7e5-4e56-b741-59a84a391b2c.jpg

i want to delete the fedora and recover my Windows 10 with out loss my personal files.

What's happening and how do I resolve it ??

VIVEKTRAVI, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

1. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem - Similar Threads - Dual boot Fedora

2. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.: Hello ! This morning, I switched from Fedora 32 to Fedora 39. I have a dual boot Fedora / Windows. But since I installed Fedora 39, I can't choose to boot Fedora or Windows, it always launch Fedora 39. I tried to press F9 when the computer is starting, but I can't see any...
  3. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.: Hello ! This morning, I switched from Fedora 32 to Fedora 39. I have a dual boot Fedora / Windows. But since I installed Fedora 39, I can't choose to boot Fedora or Windows, it always launch Fedora 39. I tried to press F9 when the computer is starting, but I can't see any...
  4. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?: Hi! i recently wanted to install Linux Fedora in my pc and i want to dual boot it with my windows 10, how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dual-boot-windows-10-and-linux-fedora/8c21ec6b-17ff-4f4c-a4dd-432ecccb6c4c
  6. How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen: I've installed fedora as a dual boot recently and since my keyboard doesn't start up in time, and because fedora is on the top of the list it just start it up, which I do not want. I've tried a lot of methods on youtube and here and they don't work. The os doesn't even...
  7. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation: I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot? Win10 have dual boot?...
  8. Missing Operating System - Windows 10 and Fedora 28 Dual Boot

Missing Operating System - Windows 10 and Fedora 28 Dual Boot: I tried dual booting Fedora and Windows 10. While installation I think I messed something up and maybe formatted my boot partition which I was sure I did not but maybe I did accidentally. So because of that, whenever I start my computer I get the "Missing Operating...
  9. Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22: I am trying to do a dual boot. I have Win10 installed and the ISO file for Fedora22 on a DVD, but I can't seem to get into the Bios so that the DVD can run the setup file. I've already partitioned my hard drive and have reserved a separate petition for the Fedora22...
  10. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader

Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader: Hey, I just got my new MSI GE62 2QD that came installed with windows 10. Now I'm new-ish to computer systems but I used to have a dual boot of Windows 7 & Ubuntu using basic bios. Now I am lost with the new UEFI. Here's my question: With my new pc using UEFI, how would I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uefi fedora microsoft not listed