Windows 10: Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

Discus and support Dual Boot with same windows Product key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fir31, Jun 6, 2022.

1. fir31 Win User

Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same product key on both windows 10 ?

:)

fir31, Jun 6, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

Unable to see Dual Boot option

Hi David,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the OS to default and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the Boot tab.
    • Select the OS from the list and click on the Set as default.
    Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by J W Stuart on
    How to dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 10 Preview.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-preview/9e9b6066-d99b-4d2f-84dc-38e646c3c6ae

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

1. Dual Boot with same windows Product key. - Similar Threads - Dual Boot same

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  3. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key: Can i dual boot my Windows 10 Pro OS on same PC and will it work with same Product Key which i had purchased?I want to run 2 Win10 OS on the same PC. Since my hardware config will be the same will it accept the product key on both the same OS?Please clarify if anyone has done...
  4. Dual Boot Windows 10 with same Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot with same windows Product key.: I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same product key on both windows 10 ?...
  6. Dual Boot with same windows Product key.

Dual Boot with same windows Product key.: I have setup a PC with dual boot windows 10 professional . This pc has its own OEM product key for windows 10 professional.in here can i use the same product key on both windows 10 ?...
  7. Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?: Can I activate both Windows 10 and Windows 11 dual boot on 1 computer with the same license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-dual-boot-with-the-same/198655be-ab87-4f23-bee3-d4ac335d65e0
  8. Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?

Activate Windows on dual boot with the same license key?: Can I activate both Windows 10 and Windows 11 dual boot on 1 computer with the same license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-dual-boot-with-the-same/198655be-ab87-4f23-bee3-d4ac335d65e0
  9. Cannot Dual-Boot Windows 10 On Same PC With Same Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Dual-Boot Windows 10 On Same PC With Same Key: I have a working PC and has an app (Autodesk Revit Architecture) already running good. However, I would prefer to have it running 'only' on an OS. Called Microsoft support to know if I can dual-boot Windows 10 on the same PC with the same key; I was told "No" I cannot use the...
  10. W8.1/W10 dual use, same product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W8.1/W10 dual use, same product key?: On my desktop I have a number of removable storage racks in which I can slip disks in and out in cold swap fashion. This arrangement makes it easy for me to use different versions of operating systems without having to deal with the complexity of virtual machines. Im...