Dual display of recently opened documents

Discus and support Dual display of recently opened documents in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReneM, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReneM Win User

With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without extension .docx.
    Is this something I can fix or is it a bug in the program.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    René

:)

ReneM, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Sqdance1 Win User

Recent Files fails to show win 10

I have Windows 10 & the documents were displayed when I opened my Document folder yesterday, however today, they do not display. I followed your instructions & my recently saved documents did not display. Please assist.

Sqdance1, Jun 1, 2015
  3. AliceFok Win User
    Recently opened documents in Start Menu - jump lists not working?

hi,

thank you so much for sharing these 2 methods. I tried the first one and got the following:

[​IMG]

Please advise.

Thank you.

AliceFok, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Dual display of recently opened documents

Dual display of recently opened documents - Similar Threads - Dual display recently

1. Dual Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Display: Had dual monitors working. Do know what happened but know can only get 1 monitor at a time to work. Using a StarTechcom DVI-D to VGA Adapter Converter. When 2nd monitor is attached to adapter, adapter attached to pc tower, will not get any options nor will both displays show....
  2. Help with dual display, settings refreshed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with dual display, settings refreshed: Hello For months now I've been connecting my laptop to my HDTV via a HDMI cable and VGA + Audio > HDMI Adapter. Originally setting it up took some work to get each device to communicate properly, but it's been working perfectly for months, up to and including last...
  3. Dual Monitors - Win10 displays on Deselected Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitors - Win10 displays on Deselected Monitor: I fear I won't describe my problem, but here goes: I have two monitors, my laptop screen and a 2nd monitor. When I watch Foxtel, it displays on the external monitor, accessed via HDMI 1 port. My laptop feeds into the external monitor via the Display Port. My problem...
  4. Dual Monitors w/ Extended Display - Mon2 lose signal when Mon1 off

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitors w/ Extended Display - Mon2 lose signal when Mon1 off: Hello, I couldn't find this posted earlier. I have a PC with dual monitors. My main monitor is connected via HDMI and Monitor 2 is connected with DVI off same graphics card. I have set to extend display, which works just fine. However, sometimes I like to connect my...
  5. Dual Monitor/TV set up turns off both displays when TV turns on

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor/TV set up turns off both displays when TV turns on: Hi guys, I have a Dell 23" monitor that i have been using on my desktop PC, i recently tried to connect my old TV with HDMI to it with HDMI to HDMI cable as a dual monitor set up or just to use as my default screen when watching movies. When I plug in my Dell monitor...
  6. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699
  7. Postit Digital Notes and dual display

in Windows 10 Support
    Postit Digital Notes and dual display: I have reason to believe that 3M no longer supports "Postit Digital Notes", a computerised version of the paper "Postit Notes" so I'm probably not going to get very far with this. However: Since migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I cannot persuade my notes to move to...
Dual display of recently opened documents solved