Windows 10: Dual display of recently opened documents

Discus and support Dual display of recently opened documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReneM, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReneM Win User

Dual display of recently opened documents

With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without extension .docx.
    Is this something I can fix or is it a bug in the program.

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    René

:)

ReneM, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Sqdance1 Win User

Recent Files fails to show win 10

I have Windows 10 & the documents were displayed when I opened my Document folder yesterday, however today, they do not display. I followed your instructions & my recently saved documents did not display. Please assist.

Sqdance1, Jun 1, 2015
  3. AliceFok Win User
    Recently opened documents in Start Menu - jump lists not working?

hi,

thank you so much for sharing these 2 methods. I tried the first one and got the following:

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Please advise.

Thank you.

AliceFok, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Dual display of recently opened documents

1. Dual display of recently opened documents - Similar Threads - Dual display recently

2. Opening documents

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Opening documents: Hi All I seem to be stuck with windows opening all my documents as pictures or in picture format. Won't let me select any other option. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-documents/e3c76a53-fe2b-4a65-8e9c-a51b62c197db"
  3. recent document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent document: I cannot find a word doc I worked on yesterday and saved in two places. I cannot find any tab that says "recent documents" Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-document/842b5589-d331-4572-91da-1ad14b6e3f81"
  4. Opening documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening documents: When I click on a document to open it, I sometimes get a flashing orange box next to the normal blue box on the taskbar. When I click on the flashing orange box, the document opens. Is it telling me something needs to be fixed?...
  5. Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update.: Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update. It is inconvenient to open Word and search for a file. Is there a solution?...
  6. Recent documents in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent documents in Windows 10: I really really really need recent documents back in Windows 10. Preferably off of the start menu. I know Windows 10 has recent items, but this isn't the same as recent documents. Previous versions of Windows had recent documents, which I used virtually every day as I do a...
  7. My document display

in Windows 10 Customization
    My document display: When I open My Documents, the screen is black and so is the font. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-document-display/81d296e3-32c1-4bec-b7e9-bd3656444202
  8. Dual Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Display: Had dual monitors working. Do know what happened but know can only get 1 monitor at a time to work. Using a StarTechcom DVI-D to VGA Adapter Converter. When 2nd monitor is attached to adapter, adapter attached to pc tower, will not get any options nor will both displays show....
  9. How to show recent document

in Windows 10 Support
    How to show recent document: Hello How could I see the recent created document Martin 15173
  10. Recent Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Documents: Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016