Dual display of recently opened documents

Discus and support Dual display of recently opened documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReneM, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReneM Win User

With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without extension .docx.
    Is this something I can fix or is it a bug in the program.

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    René

:)

ReneM, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Sqdance1 Win User

Recent Files fails to show win 10

I have Windows 10 & the documents were displayed when I opened my Document folder yesterday, however today, they do not display. I followed your instructions & my recently saved documents did not display. Please assist.

Sqdance1, Jun 1, 2015
  3. AliceFok Win User
    Recently opened documents in Start Menu - jump lists not working?

hi,

thank you so much for sharing these 2 methods. I tried the first one and got the following:

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Please advise.

Thank you.

AliceFok, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Dual display of recently opened documents - Similar Threads - Dual display recently

2. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  3. High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs: I am experiencing high disk usage when I open literally everything. I am not too knowledgeable on computer hardware so hopefully someone here can help. I have disabled SuperFetch (I was/still am having issues with my computer randomly resetting; someone said disabling it...
  4. Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open: Hi All, I also posted this same question here... Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10 Anyway, I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open, using either Win + period or Win + semicolon key's. I've done a system...
  5. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...
  6. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated...
  7. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  8. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  9. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...
  10. Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 (activate window) After the activation of the icon appears on the display.: Activate window 10 Is it not a problem to show all this while windows are?active This problem is with me or you are with all people. I update 3-4 times a month. but this problem persists continuously, only if there is the latest update [ATTACH]...