Windows 10: Dual display of recently opened documents

Discus and support Dual display of recently opened documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReneM, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReneM Win User

Dual display of recently opened documents

With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without extension .docx.
    Is this something I can fix or is it a bug in the program.

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    René

:)

ReneM, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Sqdance1 Win User

Recent Files fails to show win 10

I have Windows 10 & the documents were displayed when I opened my Document folder yesterday, however today, they do not display. I followed your instructions & my recently saved documents did not display. Please assist.

Sqdance1, Jun 1, 2015
  3. AliceFok Win User
    Recently opened documents in Start Menu - jump lists not working?

hi,

thank you so much for sharing these 2 methods. I tried the first one and got the following:

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Please advise.

Thank you.

AliceFok, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Dual display of recently opened documents

1. Dual display of recently opened documents - Similar Threads - Dual display recently

2. Opening folder in "Documents"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening folder in "Documents": I can't access a folder in "Documents" ever since I got a new computer with a Windows update. Can you help me access it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-folder-in-documents/06a648ff-341e-473d-b97e-64fc40102620
  3. Dual display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual display problem: I have hooked up dual displays on my Dell XPS computer and cannot get the displays to show dual images IE: screen 1 main screen info and screen 2 separate sheet info. If I select extend image, monitor 2 only has background image and no controls. If I select show only on...
  4. Dual screen displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screen displays: I am running Windows 10 and have dual screens. When I booted up this morning, main desktop displayed correctly but 2nd screen was upside down. I rebooted, which corrected 2nd screen problem, but main screen is now blank. The second screen now only detects 1 computer and will...
  5. Dual Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Display: Had dual monitors working. Do know what happened but know can only get 1 monitor at a time to work. Using a StarTechcom DVI-D to VGA Adapter Converter. When 2nd monitor is attached to adapter, adapter attached to pc tower, will not get any options nor will both displays show....
  6. Office 365 - removing recent documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - removing recent documents: [img] - how do I remove an entry from the list of recent documents that shows when My Office opens..?? 99331
  7. No recent document for applications on start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    No recent document for applications on start menu: Hi! I used to have Windows7 for many years and lately I upgraded it to Windows10. On Windows7 I used to have for the application on start menu a black arrow right and when I hover it, I see the recent files I used (see attachment from Windows7 - red circles for the arrows):...
  8. How to show recent document

in Windows 10 Support
    How to show recent document: Hello How could I see the recent created document Martin 15173
  9. Replicate Win7 behavior for Recent Documents?

in Windows 10 Support
    Replicate Win7 behavior for Recent Documents?: I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to get back to the Window 7/WinXP behavior of Recent Documents on the Start menu. I liked being able to click the Start button, then just choose from a list of the most recent files from a jump list. I work with a number of...
  10. Recent Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Documents: Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016