Windows 10: Dual display of recently opened documents

Discus and support Dual display of recently opened documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReneM, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReneM Win User

Dual display of recently opened documents

With my Windows 10 Preview 10130 and Office 16 installed, Word unfortunately shows the most recently opened documents two times - both with and without extension .docx.
    Is this something I can fix or is it a bug in the program.

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    René

:)

ReneM, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Sqdance1 Win User

Recent Files fails to show win 10

I have Windows 10 & the documents were displayed when I opened my Document folder yesterday, however today, they do not display. I followed your instructions & my recently saved documents did not display. Please assist.

Sqdance1, Jun 1, 2015
  3. AliceFok Win User
    Recently opened documents in Start Menu - jump lists not working?

hi,

thank you so much for sharing these 2 methods. I tried the first one and got the following:

Dual display of recently opened documents [​IMG]

Please advise.

Thank you.

AliceFok, Jun 1, 2015
Thema:

Dual display of recently opened documents

1. Dual display of recently opened documents - Similar Threads - Dual display recently

2. Documents showing in recent when not opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....
  3. Documents showing in recent when not opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....
  4. Dual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Display: I am unable to have my personal laptop display properly on 2 displays, 34 inch ultrawide and 25 Inch ultrasharp. They are connected to a dell powered docking station capable of dual display with display port. If I unplug the second display, the ultrawide works just fine. When...
  5. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents: I had been advised to repost this question under the Windows category to hopefully get the proper support. Original discussion here:...
  6. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents: I had been advised to repost this question under the Windows category to hopefully get the proper support. Original discussion here:...
  7. Recent Documents list on Home only shows the 10 most recently opened documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Dual Displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Displays: Hi... I'm setting up dual displays 1 regular ViewSonic computer monitor -VGA connection / 1 BenQ TV screen - HDMI connection. My trouble is getting the screen resolution sizes to work for both screens. The best I've got so far is the setting for "Duplicate These Displays" /...
  9. recent document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent document: I cannot find a word doc I worked on yesterday and saved in two places. I cannot find any tab that says "recent documents" Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-document/842b5589-d331-4572-91da-1ad14b6e3f81"
  10. Recent Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent Documents: Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016