Windows 10: Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

Discus and support Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nicholas Papadakis, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my laptop and they take up it’s ports, I don’t want this. So, I plug the keyboard and mouse into the Monitor’s USB Ports hoping they would only control only my monitor and conserve space while also making my work station look more appealing. Now, they don’t work at all and I’m confused why I can’t use the ports on my m

:)

Nicholas Papadakis, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

1. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor? - Similar Threads - Dual Display Why

2. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  3. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  4. My mouse not working on dual monitors

My mouse not working on dual monitors: Split from this thread. This seems to have been going on for a while. I can't say that I noticed it when I first upgraded to Windows 11. It may or may not have been present. It may have been caused by an early update. The problem is persistent to the extent that if I can't...
  5. My mouse not working on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse not working on dual monitors: Split from this thread. This seems to have been going on for a while. I can't say that I noticed it when I first upgraded to Windows 11. It may or may not have been present. It may have been caused by an early update. The problem is persistent to the extent that if I can't...
  6. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  7. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  8. Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?: I have an HP all-in-one pc that comes with a wireless keyboard kit. When I tried to use my computer today, only the keyboard was working. The mouse is completely unresponsive and the cursor is not even appearing on screen. I have tried restarting my computer countless times,...
  9. Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?

Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?: I have an HP all-in-one pc that comes with a wireless keyboard kit. When I tried to use my computer today, only the keyboard was working. The mouse is completely unresponsive and the cursor is not even appearing on screen. I have tried restarting my computer countless times,...
  10. Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware