Windows 10: Dual displays

Discus and support Dual displays in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My dual screens have suddenly stopped being separate and now the same images are on both screens. ow do I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bwt(2), Jun 6, 2019.

1. bwt(2) Win User

Dual displays

My dual screens have suddenly stopped being separate and now the same images are on both screens. ow do I fix that?

:)

bwt(2), Jun 6, 2019

2. Taskbar displaying in an incorrect position when using scaling on a dual monitor setup

Hi Jav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the display on dual monitor. Do not worry will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to Update Graphics Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, check if the issue persists on 100% screen resolution as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Dual displays

Dual display black out

To assist you further regarding your concern, uninstalling the display driver doesn't mean that the display will be disabled. On the other hand, we recommend that you perform the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This program will identify and suggest a fix to resolve the issue. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting under Control Panel.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices.
    • A window will pop up, click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the suggested fixes.
    Keep us updated about your concern for further assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Dual displays

1. Dual displays - Similar Threads - Dual displays

2. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  3. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  4. Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...: It chops the picture in half on the 2nd monitor that's in portrait orientation if the picture itself is landscape orientation. and vice versa, if the picture is portait, it cuts it in half on monitor 1.Only way to temp correct it is to go to setup and retell the PC that the...
  5. Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...

Windows 11 - Personalize - dual monitor - monitor 2 in portrait - can't display images...: It chops the picture in half on the 2nd monitor that's in portrait orientation if the picture itself is landscape orientation. and vice versa, if the picture is portait, it cuts it in half on monitor 1.Only way to temp correct it is to go to setup and retell the PC that the...
  6. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  7. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  8. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Does MTR devices support more than dual display?

Does MTR devices support more than dual display?: Hello,i'm wondering if it is possible to use a HDMI splitter to use multiple displays in a room to share content or is 2 monitors the max that the computer can support?...
  10. Does MTR devices support more than dual display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does MTR devices support more than dual display?: Hello,i'm wondering if it is possible to use a HDMI splitter to use multiple displays in a room to share content or is 2 monitors the max that the computer can support?...