Windows 10: Dual Electronics XGPS150

Discus and support Dual Electronics XGPS150 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a hard time connecting my Dual Electronics XGPS150 on my new PC? It pairs but won't connect. Works on my ipad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrentWatkins3, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Dual Electronics XGPS150

I'm having a hard time connecting my Dual Electronics XGPS150 on my new PC?

It pairs but won't connect. Works on my ipad

:)

BrentWatkins3, Apr 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2020
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Apr 19, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Dual Electronics XGPS150

Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Dual Electronics XGPS150

1. Dual Electronics XGPS150 - Similar Threads - Dual Electronics XGPS150

2. Electronic Drum Error Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Electronic Drum Error Driver: Please help me to get this driver "USB\VID_2CF9&PID_001F&REV_0000"I got error when i plug in my midi usb from laptop to avatar edrums. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/electronic-drum-error-driver/45fdb267-50c1-4e3e-8228-2c22f65f96a2
  3. Electronic Drum Error Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Electronic Drum Error Driver: Please help me to get this driver "USB\VID_2CF9&PID_001F&REV_0000"I got error when i plug in my midi usb from laptop to avatar edrums. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/electronic-drum-error-driver/45fdb267-50c1-4e3e-8228-2c22f65f96a2
  4. Electronic Drum Error Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Security - signing with an electronic signature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - signing with an electronic signature: Hello, when signing any documents or signing in internet explorer or edge, the signing window that appears for choosing a certificate, the "OK" button is not in focus, that is, after the appearance for choosing a certificate, if you work with the keyboard and you press the...
  6. Fry's Electronics is gone

Fry's Electronics is gone: Just read online that Fry's is no more. I haven't lived near enough to one for 20 years for that to make a personal difference, but it's still the end of an era. I knew of no other big box store that had anywhere near as much PC stuff. They were also known for their very...
  7. Electron based apps refuse to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Electron based apps refuse to open: So the past few months I've been having this issue where sometimes launching electron based apps(like Discord or Edge or Chrome) does not launch the app. I can see the app starting up in task manager but the window does not show up. The only way to solve this is through a...
  8. SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 and SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 and SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem...: Why are these two items waiting in my Windows 10 update queue pending install? SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.16.14.0 What does this have to do with my desktop?...
  9. SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.: i have windows update available SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 5/15/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.12.5.0 but my laptop is not samsung should i download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/64c8fb1e-7606-4c69-89a9-46a1e5c9219e
  10. Electronic Noise and Freeze

Electronic Noise and Freeze: Hello Everyone! I'm seeking some advice/help on an issue that I'm having a bear of a time figuring out. I have done alot of research and asked a couple people for advice, no one can seem to figure out what's going on. I have found some videos of people that are suffering...