Windows 10: Dual email accounts

Discus and support Dual email accounts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i have a tile for each email account?D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by helene012, Feb 29, 2020.

1. helene012 Win User

Dual email accounts

how do i have a tile for each email account?D

:)

helene012, Feb 29, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 29, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Dual email accounts

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Dual email accounts

1. Dual email accounts - Similar Threads - Dual email accounts

2. Email Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Accounts: I just got a new laptop- a Lenovo with Windows OS. As I'm going about setting it up, two of my emails I used to use a decade ago are popping up as auto-fill options to sign into things. I am baffled as to how my brand new computer knows of my super old emails that I no longer...
  3. email on account

email on account: i have a user on my laptop with everything in it but i want to change the email account of it because it’s not my email how do i change it without having to make a new user and lose everything...
  4. email on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email on account: i have a user on my laptop with everything in it but i want to change the email account of it because it’s not my email how do i change it without having to make a new user and lose everything...
  5. Email Account!

Email Account!: I am a victim of Identity Theft and that is why I recently registered for a Hotmail account!! Shortly after I received a message stating my account was receiving inappropriate messages and/or I was sending out ones myself When I was able to check my email account I never saw...
  6. Email accounts

Email accounts: I have to keep fixing my email accounts consistantley https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-accounts/9458ec97-7ac4-4387-80ac-960b3dd9b353
  7. email account

email account: I am using live mail - love it - easy to use - but today after updated windows 10 again, I cannot open my in email messages. What to do. Am very frustrated with windows 10 rearranging everything I have on my computer. Need help....
  8. EMAIL ACCOUNT

EMAIL ACCOUNT: I am a computer novice. I added my partner's Yahoo email account to my Windows 10 laptop, but realise now that it offers no level of privacy i.e. there is no "sign in", just access to all of her emails. I have tried to delete the account ….Settings....Account to be...
  9. EMAIL ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    EMAIL ACCOUNT: I have Windows 10 which came with an email. I also Microsoft office 365 with Outlook.( this is my main account.) I wish to delete the windows 10 email as I have too may emails coming in... How to do? I have looked but just going around in circles. Looking for your expert...
  10. Dual Accounts on lockscreen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Dual Accounts on lockscreen: I was hoping for guidance to a problem that happened after I installed Windows 10 on the wife's slightly aged Acer Aspire 5551 X64 bit laptop all was okay until I entered her hotmail email account which again caused no worries,it was only after I restarted the computer that I...