Windows 10: dual GPUs

Discus and support dual GPUs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i searched on internet but couldn't get a satisfying enough info, i would like to have two GPUs in my system but not sli i wan different one, i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soul Psyco, Oct 28, 2018.

1. dual GPUs

i searched on internet but couldn't get a satisfying enough info,

i would like to have two GPUs in my system but not sli i wan different one, i saw that i can like dedicate each GPU to a specific screen but i wonder if the drivers are gonna collide and create problems.

i have a GTX 1080 and want to buy a RTX 2080 more(i am a bit overkill yes) just wanna know if it's possible or a waste of money that will create problems.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Soul Psyco, Oct 28, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

4. topgundcp Win User

dual GPUs

Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

dual GPUs

1. dual GPUs - Similar Threads - dual GPUs

2. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  3. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  4. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  6. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  7. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  8. dual GPUs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dual GPUs: i searched on internet but couldn't get a satisfying enough info, i would like to have two GPUs in my system but not sli i wan different one, i saw that i can like dedicate each GPU to a specific screen but i wonder if the drivers are gonna collide and create problems. i...
  9. Setting up dual AMD GPUs (A10-6800K APU and XFX HD6670 PCIe card)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting up dual AMD GPUs (A10-6800K APU and XFX HD6670 PCIe card): I am building a new PC - components arriving over the next week. Going to be an MSI A78M-E45 V2 motherboard with AMD A10-6800K APU, 8 gb Crucial RAM (2x4 gb), and XFX HD-667X-CDFR 2 gb PCIe graphics card. AMD advertises dual GPU capability via Crossfire using both the GPU of...
  10. Dual GPUs and Windows 10: Just want at least one of them to work!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual GPUs and Windows 10: Just want at least one of them to work!: I have a MSI FX610 laptop, model# MS-16GK, which has dual GPUs that are switchable. The integrated GPU is an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 (RS880M) The other is an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (MSI). I upgraded to Windows 10 x64 and now for the life of me, I cannot get...