Windows 10: dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

Discus and support dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; starting a few days ago, I seem to have two independent taskbars. I don't know how it happened or how to control it.A few days ago I sat down at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by salek aggarwal, Sep 26, 2022.

1. dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

starting a few days ago, I seem to have two independent taskbars. I don't know how it happened or how to control it.A few days ago I sat down at the computer and all the apps seemed to be closed. I thought, "ok it must have restarted for something". So I started up a couple of things and started working. Then I clicked on *something* to open Chrome or something and *FLIP* now there are all the apps I thought had been closed, and the ones I opened a while ago are all gone!like, right now I have several apps running, can see them on the task bar. But there are also a couple of others running t

:)

salek aggarwal, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Error 404 Win User

Name of program to change taskbars?

uxtheme.dll? I know you can use that to change themes, so it should allow you to change the taskbar theme, if thats what you want.

Error 404, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Pesky Taskbar

Hi Watson,

This behavior of your Taskbar is part of the settings set on your computer.

To automatically hide your Taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar settings.
    • Toggle the switch to on for Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode.

Note that it’s not permanently hidden, it’s just hidden if the pointer is away from it.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for other concerns if you have any.

Aldwin Ale, Sep 26, 2022
  4. ITshadow Win User

dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

1. dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents? - Similar Threads - dual hidden taskbar

2. Taskbar contractied horizontally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar contractied horizontally: My taskbar is only showing 5 icons horizontally. I can access all of them but they are in vertical sections. How do i get it to show them all again? Also, my up arrow does not work and the icons on the right are on the top instead of centered. I am on windows 10. Please help....
  3. Taskbar contractied horizontally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar contractied horizontally: My taskbar is only showing 5 icons horizontally. I can access all of them but they are in vertical sections. How do i get it to show them all again? Also, my up arrow does not work and the icons on the right are on the top instead of centered. I am on windows 10. Please help....
  4. dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?: starting a few days ago, I seem to have two independent taskbars. I don't know how it happened or how to control it.A few days ago I sat down at the computer and all the apps seemed to be closed. I thought, "ok it must have restarted for something". So I started up a couple...
  5. dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?

dual/hidden taskbar? horizontal screenflip changes the taskbar contents?: starting a few days ago, I seem to have two independent taskbars. I don't know how it happened or how to control it.A few days ago I sat down at the computer and all the apps seemed to be closed. I thought, "ok it must have restarted for something". So I started up a couple...
  6. Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.: There appears to be glitchy horizontal lines on my taskbar that do not go away after a restart. The lines are purple and green and the icons on the taskbar appear to be glitchy as well....
  7. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  8. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  9. visible horizontal "hidden taskbar help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    visible horizontal "hidden taskbar help: Hi all, so apparently when I enabled the feature to hide my taskbar there is this weird visible line across my screen. When trying to see a movie or any scene that is dark all I can notice is this god awful line that just wont disappear in full screen. I tired to make my...
  10. Taskbar Hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Hidden: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...