Windows 10: Dual Monitor Audio Output (single PC)

Discus and support Dual Monitor Audio Output (single PC) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased two Dell S2721DS which have internal built in speakers. They are both connected to my GPU (one through HDMI, other through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M_Teee, Mar 30, 2021.

1. /u/M_Teee Win User

Dual Monitor Audio Output (single PC)

Hi, I recently purchased two Dell S2721DS which have internal built in speakers. They are both connected to my GPU (one through HDMI, other through DisplayPort).

Is there any way to have audio output from both monitors at the same time?

submitted by /u/M_Teee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/M_Teee, Mar 30, 2021

2. Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2)

I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing.

Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled surround but it doesnt work

Pc specs : ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-6G-GAMING

Intel i5-9600k

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI

UncleDemonTTV, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Dual Monitor Audio Output (single PC) - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Audio

2. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  3. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  4. Dual monitor to single monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor to single monitor: New HP Envy Win 11 Computer. Single display, fine. Dual display, extended, fine with cursor going from screen to screen as normal. Main: Asus Hdmi 24" monitor. Added an AOC USB 15" USB 3 monitor. Using on a receptionist desk and she needs to see, converse with customers with...
  5. Dual monitor to single monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor to single monitor: New HP Envy Win 11 Computer. Single display, fine. Dual display, extended, fine with cursor going from screen to screen as normal. Main: Asus Hdmi 24" monitor. Added an AOC USB 15" USB 3 monitor. Using on a receptionist desk and she needs to see, converse with customers with...
  6. Dual monitor for pc and single for PS5

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor for pc and single for PS5: So I have a 4k monitor that I use as my primary monitor, I have this connected too my pc and my PS5 with both the hdmi on the monitor but then I also have a 1080p monitor too the left which Is my secondary monitor for my pc, is there a way I can have the 4k monitor as my main...
  7. Bluetooth 5.0 dual audio output?

Bluetooth 5.0 dual audio output?: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been trying to figure out a way the last couple of days to get my laptop to push audio out to 2 different bluetooth headsets. I've tried software like voicemeeter but as soon as I select my second output device, sound...
  8. Switching between single and dual monitors

Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  9. Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's: #1 Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2) I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing. Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled...
  10. Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system: Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes. My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose...