Windows 10: Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

Discus and support Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Furqan Loharia, May 24, 2023.

1. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a problem of monitor flickering while playing games. I only play 2 games DOTA and CS.I check the solutions online : I check the refresh rate, check the drivers - all are up to date, check windows update - also up to date, I tried to remove the cable try to clean and plug it again . I also press " Windows Key + Ctrl + Shift + B " to reboot drivers of GPU. All the possibilities I check I am still facing the same problem. Kindly need you suggestion an

:)

Furqan Loharia, May 24, 2023
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 24, 2023
  3. N14h Win User
    Fixed my 5850 Dual Monitor Flicker Issue

DUAL screen flicker problem 5970..Please help new to editing video card settings,, *Frown Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while... :(

okay so i ordered a brand new sapphire 5970 card a week ago and just got it yesterday, however when i loaded the 10.6 catalyst drivers and tried to play a game while having anything application related i.e. ccc Asus temp monitor anything really :*(,,,,, on my non primary monitor aka 2nd monitor it causes the game on the primary monitor to constantly flicker and then crash.. i have read on many forums to change the clock speeds on the graphics card but to be honest i have no idea how to even start to do that.. fyi i have a i7 920 DO stepping CPU@4.0Ghz dominator DDR3 corsair memory at 1600 8-8-8-20 lat in 1n mode on a Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard.. Please if someone wouldnt mind explaining to me step by step on my mother board how to do this it be nice i really dont want to have to rma this card after just getting it..

4. n4esa Win User

Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

Random black screen flickering issue

Win10 Enterprise version 1909 build 18363.720

So I've been trying to troubleshoot an incredibly annoying screen flickering issue for months now.

I have a dual monitor setup, one is an Asus ProArt PA248 connected via Display port, and the other is actually a 32inch Toshiba TV connected via HDMI.

This setup ran fine for years and then one day I started getting a random black screen flicker, some details about the issue:
    - Both monitors flicker together, it isn't isolated to just 1 of them
    - Happens every 5-10 seconds, randomly
    - It can go for days without any issues, and kicks in randomly at random times
    - There's no colors mixed into the flicker, it's pure black

Some troubleshooting steps I've tried
    - New cables, no luck
    - Messing with every driver I can find, stock windows drivers and all versions of Intel display drivers
    - Someone suggested I bypass the built in Intel display adapter and MB ports & drivers so I bought a cheap GT 1030, was fine for a couple days then the exact same flicker issue started back up, so the issue doesn't even seem to be display/driver/graphic card related
    - Booting into safe mode the issue went away, it could have just been a random coincidence but I found it interesting that the issue stopped while I was in safe mode

My PC hasn't changed much over the years so all the obvious troubleshooting hasn't led anywhere, I'm not sure where to look or what to try next, the PC is a little dated at 6 years but still runs fine otherwise I'd hate to have to build out a new system just because of this issue.

n4esa, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

1. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while... - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Flickering

2. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...: I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a problem of monitor flickering while playing games. I only play 2 games DOTA and CS.I check the solutions online : I check the...
  3. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...: I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a problem of monitor flickering while playing games. I only play 2 games DOTA and CS.I check the solutions online : I check the...
  4. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  5. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  6. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Monitor Flickering Issues

Monitor Flickering Issues: Scoured the internet and could not find a solution and I am at the final straw. Every time I play something full screen like a Youtube video, a game like Minecraft, or some random Steam game, or anything that goes full screen, my monitor flickers black. It usually happens...
  8. Monitor flickering issues

Monitor flickering issues: Scoured the internet and could not find a solution and I am at the final straw. Every time I play something full screen like a Youtube video, a game like Minecraft, or some random Steam game, or anything that goes full screen, my monitor flickers black. It usually happens...
  9. Screen Flickering Issues Windows 10 Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Issues Windows 10 Dual Monitor: Hello, So I recently purchased a new 1070 Ti graphics card for my PC. I was able to install it without a hitch. I have installed every available windows driver and restarted my PC several times. The main issue is that when I get into certain screens in games, like being...
  10. Dual Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor issue: I had Windows 7 with dual monitors. I never had any issue with them. I had bought a video card to make the 2nd monitor work. I recently upgraded to WIndows 10. Dual monitors still work, But if i move anything to teh second monitor, everything is much smaller. Excel sheets are...