Windows 10: Dual monitor flickering when extended

Discus and support Dual monitor flickering when extended in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have bought a PC in July 2020. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon 5700 XT. And for some reason when I connect a second display and put it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RogueDeku, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Dual monitor flickering when extended

So I have bought a PC in July 2020.
    I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon 5700 XT.
    And for some reason when I connect a second display and put it on extended mode it starts to flicker every second until I turn it off again.
    It works if I use Radeon Eyeinfinty (or what ever the name of it is), but I want to arrange my monitors so that it fits to my workflow and my style of gaming.
    I have a 144hz monitor connected via displayport and a pen display 60 hz via a splitter cable that ends up in hdmi (although the radeon software says its DVI D). But I don't think that this really matters because I had the same issue when I tried to use a TV as a second display.
    Can somebody please help me out here, I'm just so frustrated at how this just is not working and it's reallystarting to get on my nerves.

submitted by /u/RogueDeku
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RogueDeku, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Dual monitor flickering when extended

1. Dual monitor flickering when extended - Similar Threads - Dual monitor flickering

2. Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering on a dual monitor setup: Hi,I've got a dual monitor setup. An LG LED 22EN33S and a Samsung SyncMaster E1920, I've got a GTX 1050 2GB GPU.The flickering occurs everytime I boot up the PC or I wake the monitors up from being idle and it usually takes up 20 minutes to stabilize. To my best understanding...
  3. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10: Hi! I have a Samsung Curved Gaming Monitor and a HP Office Monitor. I plan to connect both of these monitors to my pc so i can have a dual monitor setup. I've tried countless cables, splitters and multiple test monitors and all my pc wants to do is duplicate and not extend....
  4. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10: Hi! I have a Samsung Curved Gaming Monitor and a HP Office Monitor. I plan to connect both of these monitors to my pc so i can have a dual monitor setup. I've tried countless cables, splitters and multiple test monitors and all my pc wants to do is duplicate and not extend....
  5. Dual Monitors not extending - Windows 10

6. Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated: Windows 10 Pro build 19045.2251GPU: RTX 2080 - latest nvidia driversMonitor 1: 1440p 165hz via DPMonitor 2: 1080p 60hz via HDMI these are set correctly in display settingsI have a strange issue where my second monitor will flick on and off when extended or...
  7. Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated

Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated: Windows 10 Pro build 19045.2251GPU: RTX 2080 - latest nvidia driversMonitor 1: 1440p 165hz via DPMonitor 2: 1080p 60hz via HDMI these are set correctly in display settingsI have a strange issue where my second monitor will flick on and off when extended or...
  8. Connecting Dual Mode Monitor As A Extender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Dual Mode Monitor As A Extender: Hi I Am Mangal Ram And I Uses Windows 10 I Wanted To Extend My Screen 1. can I Extend My Screen With VGA Y Splitter * I Wanted To Extend My Screen not to Duplicate My Screen2. Or If you have other method to do it * I Have One VGA port And No HDMI port can you tell me how to...
  9. Connecting Dual Mode Monitor As A Extender

Connecting Dual Mode Monitor As A Extender: Hi I Am Mangal Ram And I Uses Windows 10 I Wanted To Extend My Screen 1. can I Extend My Screen With VGA Y Splitter * I Wanted To Extend My Screen not to Duplicate My Screen2. Or If you have other method to do it * I Have One VGA port And No HDMI port can you tell me how to...
  10. Dual Monitor flickering when extended

Dual Monitor flickering when extended: So I have bought a PC in July 2020. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a Radeon 5700 XT. And for some reason when I connect a second display and put it on extended mode it starts to flicker every second until I turn it off again. It works if I use Radeon Eyeinfinty or what ever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. by putting dp extender will it stop flickering the swcond monitor