Windows 10: Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

Discus and support Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucas Matla, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my Nintendo console, the monitor takes up the console display while my laptop still thinks that it is being extended. What I would like it to do, is when I use the Nintendo Switch, I simply turn it on and the signal from it automatically switches the HDMI switch to the Nintendo console's input, thus putting the laptop back in

:)

Lucas Matla, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

1. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor HDMI

2. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  3. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  4. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  6. HDMI to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI to monitor: I have tried 4 different USB-C hubs to try and connect my surface pro 8 to a second monitor I have, with no luck. The monitor recognizes it is plugged in, but the laptop doesn't do anything. It used to work, but has since stopped. I have tried to download/find drivers for the...
  7. HDMI to monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI to monitor: I have tried 4 different USB-C hubs to try and connect my surface pro 8 to a second monitor I have, with no luck. The monitor recognizes it is plugged in, but the laptop doesn't do anything. It used to work, but has since stopped. I have tried to download/find drivers for the...
  8. HDMI input through HDMI socket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  9. Dual Monitors going from HDMI to DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitors going from HDMI to DP: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 with 1 VGA and 1 HDMI outputs. I have 2 Dell E2216H monitors with 1 VGA and 1 DP outputs on each monitor. The first monitor hooked up via VGA works fine. I bought a cable with HDMI on 1 end and DP on the other. But the 2nd monitor will not...
  10. Monitor Recommendation for Dual Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, DVI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Recommendation for Dual Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, DVI: I have one samsung syncmaster t240 very old monitor that i bought used from someone because i could not buy 1920x1200 monitors where im located. I connect it to my dell xps 15 9550 via hdmi to hdmi cable with no issue. I previously had an asus monitor that stopped working...