Windows 10: dual monitor in hight! screensaver

Discus and support dual monitor in hight! screensaver in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor. When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frits1969, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Frits1969 Win User

dual monitor in hight! screensaver

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor.
    When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens side by side. But I have a laptop, and above a normal monitor.
    Who can help me?

Regards,
    Frits

:)

Frits1969, Dec 10, 2015

2. No multi monitor screensaver support in Windows 10?

If you choose the Ribbons screensaver, it works on dual monitors.

Dathan Chablal, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Dual Monitor Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I've added a second monitor to my desktop but now my screensaver doesn't show after the elapsed time, even if I reselect a screensaver it doesn't show. Do I need to download dual monitor screensavers? Why doesn't my screensaver show? When I select screensaver
    preview it shows on both monitors but it won't go on automatically...

Also, the Lock Screen only shows on my primary monitor and the secondary blank, is this normal? Is there a way to show the Lock Screen on both?

StefanHattingh, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

dual monitor in hight! screensaver

1. dual monitor in hight! screensaver - Similar Threads - dual monitor hight

2. Screensaver only showing on one monitor while using dual monitors in extend display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver only showing on one monitor while using dual monitors in extend display: Hey, Microsoft! I need some help with my screensaver. I am running dual monitors on *extend display*. The Microsoft provided Bubbles, Ribbons, etc. work as normal on both monitors. However, when I choose a personal photo album, it only shows on one monitor. The photo album...
  3. Screensaver only showing on one monitor while using dual monitors in extend display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver only showing on one monitor while using dual monitors in extend display: Hey, Microsoft! I need some help with my screensaver. I am running dual monitors on *extend display*. The Microsoft provided Bubbles, Ribbons, etc. work as normal on both monitors. However, when I choose a personal photo album, it only shows on one monitor. The photo album...
  4. Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.: I have a 1080p screen rotated 90 degrees and 1440p screen normal way. The screensaver is just showing 1/4 on the 1440p and 50% on 1080p screen. I am trying to show a folder with pics from PC. What is wrong? Tried to change the background settings; fill, tile and so on....
  5. Different screensavers on dual monitors?

Different screensavers on dual monitors?: Is there a way to run different screensavers on dual monitors? I have a top monitor I'd want to display a dynamic moving screensaver and then use the Fliqlo clock screensaver on the bottom. I'm able to set different wallpapers for either but can't find much about...
  6. Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER)

Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER): I've been trying to get my PC to display screensavers on both screens but Windows said "Hahaha nope u suck" and it just isn't possible with their software. I decided to compromise and I just wanted to switch my screensaver from the left monitor to the right. However,...
  7. Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used

Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used: I'll be watching a movie and my main smaller monitor is just dimmed an on. Is there any screensaver application or so even turning it into a blank screen until I move my mouse would work. Curious what solutions you guys have haha. MS should have thought about this by now...
  8. Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup

Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup: After a bit of research, I figured out what was happening. I wanted for my "Photos" screensaver to show up on my primary monitor. Here's what happened: On my left is a 27" 1080p monitor; and right in front of me is a 32" 1440p monitor. Upon selecting the screensaver...
  9. Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.: *chuckle Whilst scouring the whole internet via Google search, I came across solutions for "Windows spotlight additional backgrounds" and additionally, I went looking for "Additional Screensaver downloads for Dual Screen use and installation". 1. Windows spotlight...
  10. Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I've searched the web extensively and read pretty much all of the solutions offered up the the screensaver issues in Windows 10 [and the variety of issues indicates Microsoft has some work to do], but none of them seem to work for me. I don't care about saving my monitor,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt my screen savor stay on my second screen