Windows 10: Dual Monitor issues with Win10

Discus and support Dual Monitor issues with Win10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm having issues with my Dual monitor set up and not sure if it has anything to do with the ATI Radeon 3000 graphics card. I've gone to AMD support to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rgpaps25, Aug 9, 2015.

1. rgpaps25 Win User

Dual Monitor issues with Win10

I'm having issues with my Dual monitor set up and not sure if it has anything to do with the ATI Radeon 3000 graphics card. I've gone to AMD support to download the the latest driver for Win10 and keep getting message stating ( We are unable to find a driver for your system). I have the extended display but when I click on the browser on the 2nd screen it opens on the 1st screen automatically. 2nd screen is blurry as well !

Processor:
    AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 260 Proc
    Graphics:
    ATI Radeon 3000
    Windows 10 64-bit

:)

rgpaps25, Aug 9, 2015
  2. sakii305 Win User

Win10 64 bit Dual Monitor setup stopped working with the last Windows Update

Win10 64 bit Dual Monitor setup stopped working with the last Windows Update

sakii305, Aug 9, 2015
  3. gwjls Win User
    dual monitors developed problem

I have been using dual monitors for several years, and with Win10 for over a year. Suddenly, both monitors display same image and in some strange wide font. How can I get back to two images?

gwjls, Aug 9, 2015
  4. ZoboCamel Win User

Copy-pasting this from another thread I just put it in, but I had this same problem just earlier and managed to fix it. Give this a try:

• Open the AMD Catalyst Control Center (essentially the options/settings program for AMD graphics cards).
    • Select 'My Digital Flat Panels'.
    • Select Properties.
    • Use the dropdown menu to select the screen you're having issues with.
    • Under Preferred Scaling Mode, make that Maintain Aspect Ratio is selected.

I'm not sure whether this is a new thing with Windows 10 that it automatically switched me to upon upgrading, or if it was an old options that doesn't work properly with the new OS, but when I opened the options I saw I was set to 'Scale Image to Full Panel Size', and changing to 'Maintain Aspect Ratio' fixed my blur issue.

Hope this works for you!

ZoboCamel, Aug 13, 2015
  5. rgpaps25 Win User
    Great thank you I'll try it out.

rgpaps25, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dual Monitor issues with Win10 - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor issues

2. Dual Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor Issue: On a dual monitor setup, I cannot move my mouse from one screen to another. However, I can partially drag a window to the other screen. Another computer is able to use both monitors without any issue. I tried using DisplayPort and HDMI. I have tried different cables. I have...
  3. Dual monitor issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor issue: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - all went relatively well. While messing around with the display settings I set one of the screens to 3d mode.. and it has been hell since. I cannot get both screens to work now. I can either have 1 monitor (one I didn't set to 3d) or,...
  4. Dual Monitor Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor Issues: Hi! I Was recently trying to switch the monitors left one to be the right and right one to be the left and I managed to do that from the settings. However, during this process, a third one appeared for some reason; I only have two monitors connected. I finished up my work for...
  5. dual monitors issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dual monitors issue: when i unplug my second monitor my first one goes to sleep and wont turn back on but when i plug back in my second monitor it wakes up my first one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors-issue/4d821d7a-5067-43e4-8fc8-b2b6ea22e91b
  6. Dual Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor issue: There are two monitors (both are Dell U2717D), one is connected to onboard HDMI and another one is connected to onboard DP. I would like to let Windows set both of them are extended displayed even the 2nd monitor (DP) is off. Currently if I turn on both monitors, Windows...
  7. Dual Monitor issues with Win10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor issues with Win10: Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon 3000 card on Windows 10 42857
  8. Dual monitor issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor issue: Hi Guys, My computer just had the most recent update and its caused me a problem with my 2nd monitor. My main monitor is connected via HDMI and my 2nd is via DVI cable both to my graphics card. Since the update the screen still displays in its native 1920 x 1080 but the...
  9. Dual Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor issue: I had Windows 7 with dual monitors. I never had any issue with them. I had bought a video card to make the 2nd monitor work. I recently upgraded to WIndows 10. Dual monitors still work, But if i move anything to teh second monitor, everything is much smaller. Excel sheets are...
  10. Win10 Issue - Floating Taskbar when Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Issue - Floating Taskbar when Dual Monitor: Hi Guys, Thanks for reading. I have got this problem: My taskbar is out of place when I connect the second monitor. I extended the view. [img] It happens now and then. I think it seems to be working fine until I install the internet download manager. But...