Windows 10: dual monitor problem

Discus and support dual monitor problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im having a issue with my main monitor so when i unplug my second monitor my main one goes black and deont display nothing but when i plug it back in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasondodd4, Aug 2, 2020.

1. dual monitor problem

im having a issue with my main monitor so when i unplug my second monitor my main one goes black and deont display nothing but when i plug it back in it works again

:)

jasondodd4, Aug 2, 2020
  2. patrickt Win User

Dual Monitor Problem

Overall I'm delighted with Windows 10 but I have one relatively minor problem with my dual monitors. The taskbar on the second monitor won't auto-hide. It just sits there.

Any suggestions?

patrickt, Aug 2, 2020
  3. lolcocks Win User
    Dual Monitor Problem

One more thing I would like to add is that the task bar on the second monitor does not show time and the system tray. How do I enable that?

lolcocks, Aug 2, 2020
  4. dual monitor problem

Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

dual monitor problem

1. dual monitor problem - Similar Threads - dual monitor problem

2. Dual Monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor problem: I’m running Windows 10, with a Dell computer. When starting the computer, the left monitor will come on faintly, flicker, and then go black. When the problem first started, reloading the video card using the key combination – Shift, Control, Windows Key and B would enable...
  3. Dual monitors problem

Dual monitors problem: Hello,I have purchased 2nd monitor for my laptop, running windows 11 pro.When I try to set different wallpaper according to every guide online, it doesn't allow me.Like I am going to Setting -> Personalization -> Background and when I right click on the picture that I want it...
  4. dual monitor problem

dual monitor problem: Dear Microsoft I recently added a second monitor to my computer on the DVI port with a DVI to VGA adapter. Since then the usb Wifi adapter on the back panel of the motherboard usb, stops working and windows is disconnected from the network. When I disconnect the second screen...
  5. dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor problem: Dear Microsoft I recently added a second monitor to my computer on the DVI port with a DVI to VGA adapter. Since then the usb Wifi adapter on the back panel of the motherboard usb, stops working and windows is disconnected from the network. When I disconnect the second screen...
  6. DUAL Monitor problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DUAL Monitor problems: Hair Tearing Time I am having more issues getting dual displays to function properly on W10. It seems to be two fold. Resolution and PnP detection. Same two monitors on Win 7 machine work just fine. Here is the setup. 4 Desktops.3 run Win7 one runs Win10Startech KVM 4 port...
  7. Dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor problem: Hopefully someone can help me with this, My main monitor is connected to the HDMI (GT 1030) My second monitor is connected to the VGA on my motherboard. Last night I got it to work by going to bios and changing the display to VGA first. So my dual screen was working fine....
  8. Dual monitors problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitors problem: Hello everyone, I have samsung 27 monitor 2560x1440 144hz (connected via hdmi -> hdmi cable) and recently found my very old samsung tv 1680x1050 60hz. Bought adapter cable for it and connecected it via display port -> VGA as second monitor. Everything seems to be working...
  9. dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor problem: I replaced a smaller monitor with a dell se2417hg monitor to match the first monitor. The computer will not recognize it, it shows up only as generic pnp, and even after going in and updating the driver, it will not give me the resolution option that I need to make the...
  10. Problems with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with dual monitors: So I was using a single 1050p monitor without any problem but then I bought and plugged another 1440p monitor and I noticed that the mouse sometimes getting stuck so I need to ctrl alt and del to log out and in again also the mouse cursor will scroll the page down by itself...