Windows 10: Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors!

Discus and support Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey all! So my PC decided to upgrade to Windows 10 while I was at work, even though I was sure I had turned it off! The only real problem with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyoukan, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Kyoukan Win User

Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors!

Hey all!

So my PC decided to upgrade to Windows 10 while I was at work, even though I was sure I had turned it off! The only real problem with this is my desktop wallpaper! In Windows 7 I had the same image on both monitors, and the image would rotate every minute. So far, I have been unsuccessful in replicating this, and after searching through some forums and doing some googling I haven't been able to find anyone who has solved this problem! Is it not possible on Windows 10? All of the wallpaper settings are so bad, and SPAN is the only setting that looks even remotely good... And it's horrible...

:)

Kyoukan, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Ed Soares Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor Wallpaper

Hi, all.

When setting up wallpaper slide show for my dual monitors in windows 7 it would apply an image to both screens, and I really liked that.

Now, with windows 10, it seems that Windows wants to use different images for each monitor during the slide show.

Is there a way to revert back to having the slide show display the same image on both screens?

Thanks

Edgar

Ed Soares, Mar 9, 2016
  3. gwjls Win User
    dual monitors developed problem

I have been using dual monitors for several years, and with Win10 for over a year. Suddenly, both monitors display same image and in some strange wide font. How can I get back to two images?

gwjls, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors!

1. Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors! - Similar Threads - Dual monitor problems

2. Dual monitor display is not same.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor display is not same.: Hi All,I all have Lenovo monitors one is LEN D32qc-20 and the other one is D32-40. Just wondering why the recommended display is until 1920x1080 but my other monitor is 2560 x 1440. Can anyone help me on how to make them same?...
  3. Dual monitor display is not same.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor display is not same.: Hi All,I all have Lenovo monitors one is LEN D32qc-20 and the other one is D32-40. Just wondering why the recommended display is until 1920x1080 but my other monitor is 2560 x 1440. Can anyone help me on how to make them same?...
  4. Dual monitor display is not same.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual-Monitor Background Images - 99% Show Separate Images, 1% Span Both Monitors

Dual-Monitor Background Images - 99% Show Separate Images, 1% Span Both Monitors: A couple months back I started using a second monitor with my Windows 10 laptop. I set the background to slideshow and the the fit to "Fit." I have it pointed at a folder with a couple hundred images. Almost all of them work perfectly, with separate images on each screen. But...
  6. Dual monitor set up / both monitors displaying same screen

Dual monitor set up / both monitors displaying same screen: Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop set up with two monitors. I have set everything up and now that everything is turned on both monitors are displaying the same exact same screen. Any window I open appears on both monitors and the mouse cursor appears and moves the...
  7. Setting up same slideshow backgrounds on dual monitors, but without same image on each monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up same slideshow backgrounds on dual monitors, but without same image on each monitors: Hi all. I'm currently trying to set up both of my monitors to use a slideshow background. I have a folder with 16 images set up, however when I set the preferences to change every minute, I've found that the images are split between each monitor i.e. each monitor has 8...
  8. dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor problem: I replaced a smaller monitor with a dell se2417hg monitor to match the first monitor. The computer will not recognize it, it shows up only as generic pnp, and even after going in and updating the driver, it will not give me the resolution option that I need to make the...
  9. Dual monitor wallpaper settings. Want them to be the same.

Dual monitor wallpaper settings. Want them to be the same.: I've got a dual monitor PC running the now released windows 10. Everything about it went very smoothly, right up until I tried to change the background. At first both screens had the same image (that cool windows 10 logo with light beams picture). But of course that wasn't...
  10. dual monitors: want same theme on both

dual monitors: want same theme on both: Hi, When I upgraded to Windows 10, all of a sudden, my NASA Hidden Universe slideshow theme displays different photos on my dual monitors. I prefer having the same picture displayed on both, as it did on Windows 7. Can anyone help? I'm running Windows 10 Professional....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want the same image to both my monitors on my pc