Windows 10: Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.

Discus and support Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a 1080p screen rotated 90 degrees and 1440p screen normal way. The screensaver is just showing 1/4 on the 1440p and 50% on 1080p screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/znaky85, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.

I have a 1080p screen rotated 90 degrees and 1440p screen normal way.

The screensaver is just showing 1/4 on the 1440p and 50% on 1080p screen.

I am trying to show a folder with pics from PC.

What is wrong? Tried to change the background settings; fill, tile and so on. Nothing work. I am using big enough pictures.

submitted by /u/znaky85
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/znaky85, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

The images will be repositioned in the Windows Screensaver based on the aspect ratios. Also, if the pictures are taken as portrait and not Landscape they will never fill the entire screen of the screensaver and the result would be a visible display offset.

We suggest that you check the desktop resolution to correct this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click in an open area on your desktop, select Display Setings.
    • Under Display, click on
      Advanced display settings.
    • Try to change the resolution and click on
      Apply
      and on Keep changes.

We also suggest that you check if this issue also occurs using a different user account.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Frits1969 Win User

Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.

dual monitor in hight! screensaver

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor.
    When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens side by side. But I have a laptop, and above a normal monitor.
    Who can help me?

Regards,
    Frits

Frits1969, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC.

1. Dual monitor screensaver not filling screens with pics from PC. - Similar Threads - Dual monitor screensaver

2. Different screensavers on dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screensavers on dual monitors?: Is there a way to run different screensavers on dual monitors? I have a top monitor I'd want to display a dynamic moving screensaver and then use the Fliqlo clock screensaver on the bottom. I'm able to set different wallpapers for either but can't find much about...
  3. Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER)

Dual monitor screen-saver issue (not wallpaper... SCREENSAVER): I've been trying to get my PC to display screensavers on both screens but Windows said "Hahaha nope u suck" and it just isn't possible with their software. I decided to compromise and I just wanted to switch my screensaver from the left monitor to the right. However,...
  4. Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used

Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used: I'll be watching a movie and my main smaller monitor is just dimmed an on. Is there any screensaver application or so even turning it into a blank screen until I move my mouse would work. Curious what solutions you guys have haha. MS should have thought about this by now...
  5. Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup: After a bit of research, I figured out what was happening. I wanted for my "Photos" screensaver to show up on my primary monitor. Here's what happened: On my left is a 27" 1080p monitor; and right in front of me is a 32" 1440p monitor. Upon selecting the screensaver...
  6. Make screen fill wide monitor

Make screen fill wide monitor: I'm using a 32" tv as a monitor. The TV has a VGA port and will work with a setting of 1024 X 768 If I go to a higher setting the TV won't accept it. The desktop used to fill the screen from side to side but has changed lately so that the display is a square in the middle...
  7. Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.

Lock Screen Backgrounds/Additional Dual monitor Screensavers.: *chuckle Whilst scouring the whole internet via Google search, I came across solutions for "Windows spotlight additional backgrounds" and additionally, I went looking for "Additional Screensaver downloads for Dual Screen use and installation". 1. Windows spotlight...
  8. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics: I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just...
  9. dual monitor in hight! screensaver

in Windows 10 Support
    dual monitor in hight! screensaver: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a screensaver (but a wallpaper too) for a dual monitor. When I search for this in Google, I find many for screens side by side. But I have a laptop, and above a normal monitor. Who can help me? Regards, Frits 33339
  10. Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver Does Not Work In Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I've searched the web extensively and read pretty much all of the solutions offered up the the screensaver issues in Windows 10 [and the variety of issues indicates Microsoft has some work to do], but none of them seem to work for me. I don't care about saving my monitor,...