Windows 10: Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530

Discus and support Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following setup: Motherboard: Asus H170-Pro CPU: i3 6100 I have 2 monitors Dell U2414H (1920x1080@60Hz) using HDMI LG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ravendark, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Ravendark Win User

Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530

Hello,

I have the following setup:

Motherboard: Asus H170-Pro
    CPU: i3 6100

I have 2 monitors
    Dell U2414H (1920x1080@60Hz) using HDMI
    LG W1943 (1360x768@60Hz) using DVI

Windows 10 64bit with the latest Intel drivers & Linux Manjaro
    On linux the monitors work perfectly. The problem lies on windows.

When windows boots up, the second monitor (LG) does not power on. Windows cannot find it even if I manually search for it.
    It can only be detected by the Intel Control Panel.
    When the second monitor gets detected by the Intel control panel, the vertical refresh rate of the Dell monitor drops from 60Hz to 35.
    If I change the refresh rate, does not matter if from the intel control panel or from windows, the outcome is the same, the second monitor goes out of range (it says on the screen out of range 82.8Khz / 104Hz) and I cannot do anything to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ravendark, Jan 7, 2017
  2. mccyr Win User

ATI Radeon HD 3600 driver for windows 10

Need a driver for ATI Radeon HD 3600 driver for windows 10. My dual monitors worked properly until I had a windows 10 update. Now only one monitor detected but both monitors are on and act as duplicates. But when changing resolution for one the other can
    not accept it and blanks out.

mccyr, Jan 7, 2017
  3. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I just checked to make sure that the drivers were up to date. the Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 was out to date. it is now updated. The NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 960M has not update available. According to properties the device is working properly. I will see if
    the update to the Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 fixes the issue.

JonathanLJ, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Ravendark Win User

Nevermind...

The problem was with the second monitor.
    Factory reset solved the issue.

Ravendark, Jan 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530 - Similar Threads - Dual monitor setup

2. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor setup: I have upgraded my GPU and no longer have a DVI port now 1x HDMI & 3x Display Port so I bought a VGA to DP cable. My second and older monitor is VGA connection and had an adaptor for VGA to DVI. Both monitors are working, but the older monitor is classed as 1 now and not 2....
  3. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor setup: I have upgraded my GPU and no longer have a DVI port now 1x HDMI & 3x Display Port so I bought a VGA to DP cable. My second and older monitor is VGA connection and had an adaptor for VGA to DVI. Both monitors are working, but the older monitor is classed as 1 now and not 2....
  4. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual Monitor Setup Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Setup Doesn't Work: I am trying to set up dual monitors, and I couldn't plug them in individually because one of my HDMI ports does not work, I think its the one connected to my motherboard, so I got an HDMI extender that lets you connect to HDMI cables to one port, and now the other monitor...
  6. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor setup: I am trying to set up two different screens, but the settings aren't detecting the other monitor. I am using a hp dms 59 to dual vga y split cable adapter, and it doesnt seem to work....
  7. Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Setup: I am trying to connect (2) ACER X183h monitors to my computer (Windows 10). The ACER monitors are VGA connected to a dual VGA --> HDMI adapter. The HDMI is plugged into the HDMI port. The computer does not have a VGA port. I've tried to hit the "detect" button on a second...
  8. Dual Monitor Setup?

Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...
  9. Dual Monitor Setup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...
  10. Dual Monitor Setup

Dual Monitor Setup: I have had a dual monitor setup for at least a year now with no issues on either monitor. A month ago, I decided to buy a new monitor and I set my wife up with my old monitor so she could use a dual monitor setup for herself. I plugged the monitors in and it booted up just...