Windows 10: Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

Discus and support Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Furqan Loharia, May 23, 2023.

1. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in this issue.

:)

Furqan Loharia, May 23, 2023
  2. N14h Win User

Fixed my 5850 Dual Monitor Flicker Issue

DUAL screen flicker problem 5970..Please help new to editing video card settings,, *Frown Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue. :(

okay so i ordered a brand new sapphire 5970 card a week ago and just got it yesterday, however when i loaded the 10.6 catalyst drivers and tried to play a game while having anything application related i.e. ccc Asus temp monitor anything really :*(,,,,, on my non primary monitor aka 2nd monitor it causes the game on the primary monitor to constantly flicker and then crash.. i have read on many forums to change the clock speeds on the graphics card but to be honest i have no idea how to even start to do that.. fyi i have a i7 920 DO stepping CPU@4.0Ghz dominator DDR3 corsair memory at 1600 8-8-8-20 lat in 1n mode on a Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard.. Please if someone wouldnt mind explaining to me step by step on my mother board how to do this it be nice i really dont want to have to rma this card after just getting it..

3. Lane358 Win User
    Screen flickering while gaming

Hello,

My problem is that basically anytime I launch any game the screen with start flickering nonstop. It will work normal for a few seconds, than it will go black, come back for a few seconds in awhile then do the same thing over and over again. The game is running
    in background without issue during this time. If I alt+tab from the game to desktop the flickering stops, once I go back into the game it will show me the game for a few seconds and start flickering again. For the games that allow to switch to windowed mode
    by pressing alt+enter the flickering stops and I am able to play the game normally except from the inconvenience of having it in windowed mode.

I have a dual monitor setup and I read online that it is a common issue with windows for such setups but none of the suggestions I read there helped me to solve it. By the way, while the game if flickering on main display, the secondary monitor is running
    mostly fine and will only flicker occasionally. I had the same issue in the past, when after a windows update the flickering started, the way I was able to solve it back then was to uninstall the update and stop windows from updating again. A month ago I had
    to reinstall the windows and everything was working fine until I got this big October update installed. This time around I am not given an option to uninstall the update so I am stuck with the flickering problem...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lane358, May 23, 2023
  4. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

Flickering CRT may be LCD time

LCD Monitor Suggestions

I needs a suggestion for a monitor, CRT started to flicker.

22-24 inch preferable
    Are LED backlit LCD's affordable?
    199 dollar range?
    Good for gaming?
    Black

[I.R.A]_FBi, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

1. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue. - Similar Threads - Dual monitor start

2. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  3. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  4. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...: I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a problem of monitor flickering while playing games. I only play 2 games DOTA and CS.I check the solutions online : I check the...
  6. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...: I have two monitors : 1. Dell Monitor 60 Hz 2. LG Ultrgear 144hz.My GPU : MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070.Problem : Since last 2-3 days I am facing a problem of monitor flickering while playing games. I only play 2 games DOTA and CS.I check the solutions online : I check the...
  7. Dual Monitor Flickering Issue - All the things are good. Still Facing same issue while...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  9. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  10. Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup: When I use a dual screen setup, Fit does the same thing as Fill in the background settings. The preview changes in the "background settings" panel, but the actual desktop does not. It only works properly when I have one display active. Is there a fix for this? GFX Card:...