Windows 10: Dual monitor system tray

Discus and support Dual monitor system tray in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, is there a way of having system tray on both monitors? Thanks submitted by /u/dean_yyy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dean_yyy, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Dual monitor system tray

Hello, is there a way of having system tray on both monitors? Thanks

submitted by /u/dean_yyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dean_yyy, Aug 31, 2020
  2. lolcocks Win User

Dual Monitor Problem

One more thing I would like to add is that the task bar on the second monitor does not show time and the system tray. How do I enable that?

lolcocks, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Dual monitor system tray

Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes.

My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose transparency. It makes me sad. Dual monitor system tray :(

I have installed color profiles for both displays and set them as primary profile for each one. I have also calibrated the color of both displays.

Primary display is AOC 2460 connected with DVI-D

Secondary display is Acer G246HL Connected with HDMI

Graphics card is Nvidia Gerforce 1050 TI 4GB and it has latest drivers

Operating system is Windows 10 Pro v. 1803 (OS-build 17.134.228)

Steps to reproduce:

• On dual monitor system disable secondary monitor
    • Open Start menu and transparency will be lost
    Additional information:

CPU overclocked with multiplier but was at Stock settings when OS was installed

GPU overclocked with Asus GPU Tweak II

snowman666, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Dual monitor system tray

1. Dual monitor system tray - Similar Threads - Dual monitor system

2. dual monitor system after one monitor died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dual monitor system after one monitor died: I used to have 2 monitors; one died; when I open a program from the quick launch task bar, the program tries to open in the old monitor 2 which no longer exists; I have rebooted; I cannot get the program to move to the one and only monitor; I have tried Alt-Tab to the window...
  3. dual monitor system after one monitor died

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitor system after one monitor died: I used to have 2 monitors; one died; when I open a program from the quick launch task bar, the program tries to open in the old monitor 2 which no longer exists; I have rebooted; I cannot get the program to move to the one and only monitor; I have tried Alt-Tab to the window...
  4. dual monitor system after one monitor died

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. System tray

System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  6. Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 (17763.437), 16GB RAM, AMD RADEON HD 6350 Video card; System has two VGA Monitors attached. WIth only one monitor, desktop configuration is stable - ie, appears the same after each boot. With TWO monitors, desktop configuration is unstable - ie,...
  7. Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable

Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 (17763.437), 16GB RAM, AMD RADEON HD 6350 Video card; System has two VGA Monitors attached. WIth only one monitor, desktop configuration is stable - ie, appears the same after each boot. With TWO monitors, desktop configuration is unstable - ie,...
  8. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  9. Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system: Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes. My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose...
  10. Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up: I've got a dual monitor system - Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GTX960... Anyways, for some reason, here and there when I sit in front of my machine in the morning and wiggle my mouse, my main monitor does not come back to life. I should mention, that the main monitor on this...