Windows 10: Dual monitor taskbar bug

Discus and support Dual monitor taskbar bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaR0o0, Jan 27, 2021.

1. /u/jaR0o0 Win User

Dual monitor taskbar bug

I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/jaR0o0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaR0o0, Jan 27, 2021

2. dual monitor bug

I have dual monitors running on windows 10 pro. My main monitor works just fine, then monitor #2 will go black and lose detection as my computer sits idle for over an hour. I can correct the problem when I do a restart. The monitor will start working
    again. Also, part of this bug, monitor #2 does not get detected when the computer is in the off position. It will only work when I turn the computer on and then do a restart. I have tried plug and unplug. I have tried to make #2 my main display. I have
    tried to update drivers. I have tried to change arrangement of the monitors on the display function. The monitor works fine. The computer has a bug when it comes to sitting idle and from a cold start. I am at a loss and do not know what the next step to
    take in order to correct. do i need a new computer it is about 2 plus years old? I am no expert and could use some help. Thanks in advance to anyone that responds.

Blue Dolphin MM, Jan 27, 2021
  3. patrickt Win User
    Dual Monitor Problem

Overall I'm delighted with Windows 10 but I have one relatively minor problem with my dual monitors. The taskbar on the second monitor won't auto-hide. It just sits there.

Any suggestions?

patrickt, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Dual monitor taskbar bug

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Dual monitor taskbar bug

1. Dual monitor taskbar bug - Similar Threads - Dual monitor taskbar

2. Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup: When I have Windows magnifier open, I'm experiencing this annoying issue.Whenever I move my mouse pointer, both screens refresh fine.When my text cursor is on the left screen of my dual monitor setup, I can start typing, but the left screen isn't refreshing typed text is not...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor: Hello,I've noticed that when I have my taskbar enabled for both monitors, pressing the windows icon in the taskbar on my secondary monitor causes the taskbar on my primary monitor to freak out.The taskbar will either disappear entirely off my main monitor, or will bug out...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor: Hello,I've noticed that when I have my taskbar enabled for both monitors, pressing the windows icon in the taskbar on my secondary monitor causes the taskbar on my primary monitor to freak out.The taskbar will either disappear entirely off my main monitor, or will bug out...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Dual monitor taskbar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor taskbar question: Hello I recently reset my PC and before I had my monitor setup to where my taskbar on my 2nd monitor didn't exist at all, now it's there I can't remove it and it's also showing what's open on a specific monitor, I want all my tabs to be on one taskbar on one monitor thanks...
  7. dual monitor bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor bug: I have dual monitors running on windows 10 pro. My main monitor works just fine, then monitor #2 will go black and lose detection as my computer sits idle for over an hour. I can correct the problem when I do a restart. The monitor will start working again. Also, part of...
  8. Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors: I just added a second monitor to my setup. The second one has the taskbar disabled for simplicity. The taskbar on the main monitor is now extremely slow when right-clicking clicking an app and when pressing "close window" after right-clicking an app very often nothing happens...
  9. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration: I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to...
  10. Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors: I tried searching for info on the forum, but I guess it doesn't like Pale Moon as I got no (0) results for several queries. At TAFE, several rooms have dual monitor PCs set up with W10 (b10240) installed. There is one decent monitor and one small monitor. Each monitor...