Windows 10: dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector)

Discus and support dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; its not hdmi transmitter , tested and good. I changed hz refresh 24, 60, 59 . resolution 1080 . I use a rx 570 video card latest drivers . it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DiluteEmpress19, Oct 10, 2018.

1. dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector)

its not hdmi transmitter , tested and good.

I changed hz refresh 24, 60, 59 . resolution 1080 . I use a rx 570 video card latest drivers .

it blinks , sometimes projector shows it changing resolution, but its windows . I never had a problem going threw the air to monitor . This problem has been going on for half a yr , replaced transmitter thought it that... so im at my last straw.

I would like an email contact

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I put another video device on transmitter and no problem seeing display to projector.

thanks,

Mike

:)

DiluteEmpress19, Oct 10, 2018

2. HDMI to monitor but not projector

Thanks. Drivers are up to date. Dell are now suggesting I need a new motherboard, which seems a bit extreme! I have now discovered that if I switch on either laptop or projector when connected by HDMI, it will owrk. But there is no 'plug and play' with the
    projector, though there is with a monitor.

So at least I have a workaround, and that's good enough, I guess.

Thanks for your help.

Richard.

RichardSeel, Oct 13, 2018
  3. HDMI to monitor but not projector

I have a Dell XPS laptop with HDMI output. Suddenly, and for no obvious reason, it wiil no longer recognise my Dell projector. However, it will still recognise an external monitor and a HDTV. The projector is recognised by my old laptop via HDMI and VGA.
    So the HDMI on each machine works; they just don't work together any more. Any ideas?

RichardSeel, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Sarangee Win User

dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector)

2nd monitor not displaying correct resolution

First monitor is a IPS 2460 x1440 resolution at 60 hertz, and my 2nd monitor, should be 2460x1440 resolution at 144 hertz (benq XL2730Z ) gaming monitor;however, it is only displaying
    1920x1080 A 60hz as the recommended option.

my graphics card is a little dated but it should still work? has been updated to latest

AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

crossfire

ive tried using a dual dvi and hdmi, neither helps to solve the issue, also tried using different hdmi incase one is defective..

please help.. S:

Sarangee, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector)

1. dual monitor wont display through my air hdmi receiver to 2nd monitor ( projector) - Similar Threads - dual monitor wont

2. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  3. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  4. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector as a 2nd monitor not working: I have a projector hooked up to be a 2nd monitor. When I go to 'Advanced Monitor settings", I am able to see two minitors: 1 the computer monitor, 2 projector and I am able to see the Desktop on the projection screen. I'll walk away for half an hour or so, and the display is...
  5. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projector as a 2nd monitor not working: I have a projector hooked up to be a 2nd monitor. When I go to 'Advanced Monitor settings", I am able to see two minitors: 1 the computer monitor, 2 projector and I am able to see the Desktop on the projection screen. I'll walk away for half an hour or so, and the display is...
  6. Projector as a 2nd monitor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 2nd monitor not displaying?

in Windows 10 Support
    2nd monitor not displaying?: Windows 10 home fully up to date, 32 gig of ram 6 cores Wasn't sure where to post this problem as it could be caused by a number of things? Anyway, I use a dual monitor display connected to a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 super graphics card, the card is only 2 months old and...
  8. 2nd display monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2nd display monitor: how do a separate display monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-display-monitor/09d4b72e-1bb8-4645-8a67-76c0240bbd03"
  9. display on monitor / projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display on monitor / projector: Today our computer refused to connect with the projector we've been using for several months now. We use a Belkin to go from computer to the vga input of the projector. Now whenever the Belkin is plugged in to the computer, the computer's monitor goes blank; this would be...
  10. 2nd monitor wont display telework screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd monitor wont display telework screens: work upgrade to Microsoft2016 and now my second monitor won't display my telework desktop, ive tried going into control panel and "finding" the monitor and it won't even detect it, but when I open screens on the second monitor, I can pull them to m first monitor...