Windows 10: dual monitor

Discus and support dual monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to run two monitors off of my pc and when i plug in ther second monitor my 1st one turns off. I have the latest drivers for my gpu and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elijahhamilton, Mar 15, 2020.

1. dual monitor

i am trying to run two monitors off of my pc and when i plug in ther second monitor my 1st one turns off. I have the latest drivers for my gpu and cannot access any dual monitor settings without it detecting the monitor

:)

elijahhamilton, Mar 15, 2020

2. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 15, 2020
  4. dual monitor

Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

dual monitor

1. dual monitor - Similar Threads - dual monitor

2. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  3. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  4. dual monitor settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitor settings: ok...my larger monitor which is also my tv is to my left the smaller one to the right...thus the large one is set at 1 and the smaller at 2...without changing that...is it possible to set things up to play my games on the 2nd smaller monitor..I prefer my mouse changing...
  5. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?

Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?: I have been using Windows 10 Pro. I changed the taskbar setting to custom somehow yesterday, without realizing it. This morning when I turned computer on, the taskbar was in different locations on each monitor. Seems it can be done, but I was not happy with the placements...
  6. Maximising window across dual monitors

Maximising window across dual monitors: Hi, I've recently upgraded to dual monitors and have them set to extended. However, I can't figure out how to maximise one window across both screens outside of grabbing and stretching it which I don't want to do. I have an intel graphics card. Any help would be greatly...
  7. Dual monitor setup

Dual monitor setup: I am trying to set up two different screens, but the settings aren't detecting the other monitor. I am using a hp dms 59 to dual vga y split cable adapter, and it doesnt seem to work....
  8. Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor: I have windows 10 and have set up a dual monitor. Not sure how I have each monitor run a separate program. Can anyone give me an insight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor/4492b663-f3d4-4729-9f6a-fe3a51cf76ed
  9. Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harleyshadow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkbbnc/can_somebody_tell_me_why_this_keeps_happening_on/
  10. EX-H310M-V3 R2.0 - Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EX-H310M-V3 R2.0 - Dual Monitor: Hi! How to extend the display of my 2 monitors. I have a 200mhz 2 port vga splitter. properly connected ports (1 in 2 out). Any workaround? Thanks! - EX-H310M-V3 R2.0 FJGEAR FJ-2002 200MHz 2 Port VGA Splitter 2x KA220HQ [img] 152335