Windows 10: Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

Discus and support Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When my second monitor is unplugged my non-windows calendar will work although I'd like for it and everything to work without bugs with both monitors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 10fused, Feb 6, 2019.

1. 10fused Win User

Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

When my second monitor is unplugged my non-windows calendar will work although I'd like for it and everything to work without bugs with both monitors plugged in and no funky stuff.

Sometimes, chess will show being open with the second plugged in and turned off, turn it on, chess acts right and shows up where it should.

Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update - Windows 10 Forums

Here is the thread where f14tomcat helped get the calendar working again and revealed the problem is with the dual split monitors.

For some reason, I am curious if my installing and sadly/reluctantly uninstalling 32 bit java RTE so Open Office Grammar Checker would work but cause lots of problems I didn't document and forgot, possibly has anything to do with this bugginess.

:)

10fused, Feb 6, 2019

2. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

1. Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches. - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors appear

2. Dual monitor slideshow causing lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor slideshow causing lag: Windows stutters for a bit when wallpaper changes. Extremely irritating in games. I have slideshow enabled, which pulls wallpapers from a folder with ~100 wallpapers for both screens. I've searched the internet through and through, but wasn't able to find a fix. Wallpaper...
  3. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  4. Some help please on Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Some help please on Dual monitors: Newbie here, so, working from home and I have 2 monitors setup, I have a large monitor with a HDMI setup on the left ( Facing the screens) on the right I have a smaller monitor and that has a VGA to the desktop, I want my home screen/ desktop on the large screen on the...
  5. pc desktop gltiches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc desktop gltiches: i did a win 10 factory reset because i got a "myhone.exe" virus, i have downladed drivers using driver booster, and have downloaded geforce experience. what happens on my pc i shown in the video below. this happens every minute/ half a minute. gpu: gtx 1660 ti cpu: i5-8500...
  6. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual monitors: So I recently purchased a mid tier gaming pc and I'm having difficulty getting my second monitor to work. I know both monitors are in perfect working condition so that's not the problem. In display settings the computer is telling me that is recognizes 2 displays and I can...
  7. Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitors appear to be causing some gltiches.: When my second monitor is unplugged my non-windows calendar will work although I'd like for it and everything to work without bugs with both monitors plugged in and no funky stuff. Sometimes, chess will show being open with the second plugged in and turned off, turn it on,...
  8. Dual monitor config causing coolers going crazy?

Dual monitor config causing coolers going crazy?: I realize Dell's forums would suit better for this particular issue, but they have some login issues, so posting there is not possible... I'm running Dell XPS 9550 with TB16 dock and for the past two years I used it with a single 4K external display only. This Monday I've...
  9. dual monitors causing issues with each other

dual monitors causing issues with each other: so the issue im having is so very far beyond bizzare to me. i will try to give as much detail as possible though. i just recently installed windows 10 on a brand new SSD without any previous OS installed. i also just bought a new shiny 4K TV but am still using my Acer...
  10. Dual monitors causes crash

Dual monitors causes crash: Upgraded my system with 2x Dell U2415Q (run on GTX 970). When I have both moniters turned on and they go to sleep. Windows crashes when I try to wake them up (they are stuck in sleep mode and looking for signal). If I turn of either one of them 10166 (and all builds I...