Windows 10: Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv

Discus and support Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just a little background of my computer it does not have the bluetooth drive so i cannot connect any bluetooth items second it does not have any vga or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QueenTee80, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv

Just a little background of my computer it does not have the bluetooth drive so i cannot connect any bluetooth items second it does not have any vga or hdmi ports.

the led tv has hdmi port and vga port

first question is there any software that i can download for my bluetooth?

second question what cord do i need to purchase to connect the monitors?

please help

:)

QueenTee80, Jul 10, 2019

2. Problem with connecting dual monitor to the TV

I cannot connect my dual monitor with wireless display adaptor to the TV. I can see on
    TV screen display "Ready for Connection" but the adapter and TV are listed as Unconnected in My Devices. The Action Center doesn’t see these devices

Deniel Figi, Jul 10, 2019
  3. One Monitor running on a 2 monitor display, cant disable the second monitor. Help?

Hi,

If you can't access the Display settings, it means that it appears on the second monitor which you don't have. This happens if Windows is not back to the primary desktop.

We found an article similar with your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by SpiritX MS MVP on this

thread
    . It will guide you on how to disable the second display.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jul 10, 2019
  4. korngear Win User

Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv

Nokia N96 Dual LED

Xenon is better than dual LEDs, I think dual LED is for night video shooting.

PS: N96 is aimed significantly for video and music playing with (useless almost?) TV broadcasting.

korngear, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv

1. Dual monitors one is my HP all in one desktop and second is 27in led tv - Similar Threads - Dual monitors desktop

2. Problem with TV and Monitor in one PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with TV and Monitor in one PC: 1 TV (DP) + 1 Monitor (HDMI) Good to all. I'm having a problem with my “visual” setup. As described in the title, and for professional reasons, I have a 55” TV as monitor 1, connected via DP and a 27” monitor (which is vertical) connected via HDMI (defined in Windows as...
  3. My HP all in one desktop is rejecting my passwords.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My HP all in one desktop is rejecting my passwords.: so lately I took out my old desktop for school and work but ever since I updated it to the Windows 10 pro 20H2, it has stopped accepting my password, I've tried All my passwords, I started with my desktops usual password, but that wrong for some reason, and it was saying...
  4. Triple monitor with one TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor with one TV: I can't turn off the TV without the two other monitors blinking on and off frequently. Is there a way to prevent that? submitted by /u/abedtime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktbfsa/triple_monitor_with_one_tv/
  5. Hp All In One Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp All In One Desktop: My desktop screen is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and won't do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop/dcbebc8b-8157-4c1b-b69f-2567e27f26ea
  6. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?: I have checked power and sleep etc. restarted, recovery, ran security, ran HP diagnostics. Its like it has its own mind? Ex. letting me stay on now! maybe it decided I'm okay now?...
  7. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  8. How to connect more monitors to my HP all in one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect more monitors to my HP all in one: Hello I have a ALL IN ONE HP and would like to add 2 more monitors one each side, How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-connect-more-monitors-to-my-hp-all-in-one/5197ca89-ff5a-42bd-b7a6-106b8721dece
  9. HP All-In-Ones ?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP All-In-Ones ?: Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good...
  10. 27in dual monitor refresh issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    27in dual monitor refresh issue: I have two 27in monitors plugged into my mac pro, running in bootcamp, windows 10. One is a samsung 1920*1080 at 60hz, the other is zeol 2560*1440 at 60hz (both bought last year). Both were running fine. However, I replaced the samsung 1920*1080 monitor with an older samsung...