Windows 10: Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow

Discus and support Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Upgraded to Win 10 (from Win 7) on Friday, very impressed. The only problem I'm having is that I have two monitors operating in dual mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alchad, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Alchad Win User

Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow

Hi,

Upgraded to Win 10 (from Win 7) on Friday, very impressed. The only problem I'm having is that I have two monitors operating in dual mode and previously used to run a slideshow as the background and the same photo was shown on both monitors. In windows 10 for some reason the slideshows photos are not the same.

I've updated graphic card drivers etc and been through all setting I can think of, but just cannot synchronize things.

Any advice much appreciated.

:)

Alchad, Aug 7, 2015
  2. ppenev Win User

Two slideshows on different monitors

I have a dual monitor set-up at home - one in landscape mode and one in portrait.

I used to be able to set different slideshows for each monitor through the old personalization menu, now I can no longer access it.

So this is my question:

How can I set up different slideshows for each of my monitors?

ppenev, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Screen saver with dual monitors

As the title indicates, I use dual monitors and am trying to set up my screen saver to show a slideshow. When I do this, the pictures appear on the seam between the monitors. Is there anyway to change it so they only appear on the main monitor?

JeremyHogue, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Alchad Win User

Found a solution - came across this freeware on another forum, downloaded it and it works a treat, very impressed

Johns Adventures

No connection with the guy, but praise where it's due.

Alchad, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Dual Monitors - Synchronizing Slideshow - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors Synchronizing

2. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the right monitor....
  3. Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor Background Slideshow sometimes image is split between the monitors: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC I have a dual monitor setup. I use a slideshow option for my background images and really like how it puts a different image on each monitor. However, sometimes an image comes up and half of it is on the left monitor and half is on the right monitor....
  4. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper: I am running the following Windows 11 configuration with dual monitors:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎09/‎2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0 In the past each screen showed different backgrounds from my...
  5. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper: I am running the following Windows 11 configuration with dual monitors:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎09/‎2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0 In the past each screen showed different backgrounds from my...
  6. Dual boot and time synchronization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual boot and time synchronization: On my PC I've two OS: the main one, Windows 10, and the one I use for some university classes, Ubuntu. The whole setup is set up like this: If I want to use Windows, I simply turn on the PC, without entering the Boot menu, even if I was using Ubuntu; If I want to use...
  7. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one: I have two monitors and I have it set so there is a different wallpaper on each screen. I want to use slideshow mode so that both wallpapers will change every day. However, when I enable it, only one of the wallpapers changes; the other wallpaper always stays the same. How...
  8. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  9. Dual monitor slideshow causing lag

Dual monitor slideshow causing lag: Windows stutters for a bit when wallpaper changes. Extremely irritating in games. I have slideshow enabled, which pulls wallpapers from a folder with ~100 wallpapers for both screens. I've searched the internet through and through, but wasn't able to find a fix. Wallpaper...
  10. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10: Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications to fix this....