Windows 10: Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

Discus and support Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using 2 x HP 25f displays that were connected to my Acer TravelMate X349-G2-M via this USB C to HDMI adaptor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by toodle_pipsky, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

I have been using 2 x HP 25f displays that were connected to my Acer TravelMate X349-G2-M via this USB C to HDMI adaptor https://www.comsol.com.au/Products-by-Category/USB-Type-C-Cables-and-Adapters/COCMHD02 This set up worked fine for about 5 months with no problems... until suddenly a month ago it didn't.Now display settings show the 2 displays as "disabled" with no way to "enable" them, regardless of chosing extend or duplicate. In the Intel Graphics Command Centre, again you can see both external monitors, but they are "disabled". Selecting "enable" changes nothing and they go back

:)

toodle_pipsky, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Dual monitor stopped working after windows 10 update

Hi Aaron,

Since you're experiencing the same issue which the dual monitor stopped working, to efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows is installed on your two computers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Dual Monitor setup stopped working

Hi Randall,

There are various reasons why you're encountering the issue. For us to better assist you on your concern, please provide the answers to the question below:

• What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • How are your monitors connected to the computer? Are your monitors connected to the built-in slot of your motherboard or are they connected to the slot of your video card?
    • If you're using a desktop, what cables are using to connect your monitors to the computer?
    • What is happening when you're using a dual monitor set up? Is one of your monitors working? If so, have you checked if the other monitor will work when you use it by itself?

If possible, send a picture of the issue for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Oct 18, 2021
  4. ansonee Win User

Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

windows10 dual monitors stopped working

I have the EXACT same issue, and no...none of those steps worked!!!! Dual monitors working fine one day and then an update and now NOTHING!!!!

Windows. 10, SUCKS!!!!

ansonee, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

1. Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors via

2. Connecting laptop to monitor via usb-c won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to monitor via usb-c won’t work: Good evening,I recently purchased an ASUS M16 2022. Today I attempted to use the USB-c to display port on my monitor, but when do so the monitor just displays ransoms colors. However, when I used my second USB-C, it works. Is there any driver or solution to fix this?...
  3. Connecting laptop to monitor via usb-c won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to monitor via usb-c won’t work: Good evening,I recently purchased an ASUS M16 2022. Today I attempted to use the USB-c to display port on my monitor, but when do so the monitor just displays ransoms colors. However, when I used my second USB-C, it works. Is there any driver or solution to fix this?...
  4. Dual Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors stopped working: Hi there! My dual monitors were working absolutely fine until about a month ago.Now one monitor is connected via HDMI and the other is connected via HDMI> DVI adapter.The both worked without a problem. Until my PC stopped recognising the monitor on the DVI connection.Now the...
  5. Dual Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors stopped working: Hi there! My dual monitors were working absolutely fine until about a month ago.Now one monitor is connected via HDMI and the other is connected via HDMI> DVI adapter.The both worked without a problem. Until my PC stopped recognising the monitor on the DVI connection.Now the...
  6. Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working: I have been using 2 x HP 25f displays that were connected to my Acer TravelMate X349-G2-M via this USB C to HDMI adaptor https://www.comsol.com.au/Products-by-Category/USB-Type-C-Cables-and-Adapters/COCMHD02 This set up worked fine for about 5 months with no problems......
  7. USB-C connected hub for dual monitor set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C connected hub for dual monitor set: Dear community,I am trying to connect my dual monitor set via a Startech hub USB-C in to 2xHDMI out model MSTCD122HD, but it does not work, problem code 43 is reported. Anyone able to solve such issue?Thank you, John...
  8. Second monitor via USB-C hub HDMI stopped working

Second monitor via USB-C hub HDMI stopped working: Hi, I have a Dell 7280 and an external monitor also Dell. I have a USB-C hub, which has HDMI port and USB 3.0 ports. I connect the hub to USB-C/thunderbolt port then connect the monitor using HDMI port. Then I can set the PC Win-P to use only second screen only. Each...
  9. External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working: Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can give me in troubleshooting this issue. I've got a Dell XPS 9560, with an old Yamakasi 301 Sparta IPS panel, connected via a powered USB-C to DisplayPort, and DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter chain. Many different adapter...
  10. External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working

External DVI-I Monitor via USB-C Adapter stopped working: Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can give me in troubleshooting this issue. I've got a Dell XPS 9560, with an old Yamakasi 301 Sparta IPS panel, connected via a powered USB-C to DisplayPort, and DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter chain. Many different adapter...