Windows 10: Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

Discus and support Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have Dual-Monitors and I started a folder of Wallpapers and I selected it. It only changed the left monitor wallpaper and the right side was still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RECONBunny, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

So I have Dual-Monitors and I started a folder of Wallpapers and I selected it. It only changed the left monitor wallpaper and the right side was still the old wallpaper.

I had to right click and select next desktop wallpaper for it to change. However, what I ideally want is to have both monitors to have the same wallpaper, even if they are on a rotation. Is that possible? I could have sworn i've had this done before. Maybe it was on Windows 7.

:)

RECONBunny, Oct 20, 2020

2. Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

So I have Dual-Monitors and I started a folder of Wallpapers and I selected it. It only changed the left monitor wallpaper and the right side was still the old wallpaper.

I had to right click and select next desktop wallpaper for it to change. However, what I ideally want is to have both monitors to have the same wallpaper, even if they are on a rotation. Is that possible? I could have sworn i've had this done before. Maybe it was on Windows 7.

RECONBunny, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Kooozku Win User

Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can
    see about 100 wallpapers. I tried looking this up but could not find anything, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kooozku, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

1. Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation? - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors same

2. having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    having a dual monitor wallpaper, and a separate wallpaper on third portrait monitor: Hey all, Sorry if this has been asked somewhere before. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd post. Basically, I have a triple monitor setup in portrait - landscape - landscape setup. What I'm trying to do is have a regular dual screen wallpaper on...
  3. Dual Monitor wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor wallpaper: Can I set different wallpaper on each of two monitors? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-wallpaper/8c11b7bf-b4d3-4fac-b8d4-62f6132503ad
  4. 2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors

2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors: I recently set up two View Sonic Monitors which I've been using along with my Dell Inspiron 5591 2n1. I can't seem to ungrey/access rotation lock to allow me to keep one of the View Sonic monitors rotated automatically. Any suggestions on how to do that? I imagine the...
  5. Wallpapers for dual monitors

Wallpapers for dual monitors: Hello, I've noticed a problem recently, I have two monitors, and used to have two wallpapers on both of them a different wallpaper on each monitor, I haven't changed my wallpaper in a long time, to set a specific wallpaper for each monitor you'd usually go to Settings,...
  6. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  7. Dual monitor separate wallpapers

Dual monitor separate wallpapers: I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list....
  8. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...
  9. Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem

Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem: Hi, I have Dual Monitor but both have different resolutions. Main one is 1920 x 1080 and other one is 1280 x 1024. I want to set the same wallpaper on both but this is how it looks: [img] It's displaying nicely on the second monitor with black on the top...
  10. Dual monitor wallpaper settings. Want them to be the same.

Dual monitor wallpaper settings. Want them to be the same.: I've got a dual monitor PC running the now released windows 10. Everything about it went very smoothly, right up until I tried to change the background. At first both screens had the same image (that cool windows 10 logo with light beams picture). But of course that wasn't...