Windows 10: Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop

Discus and support Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all,Thought it may not be possible, I wanted to see if there is a way I can tell my laptop win 10 to use wallpaper "X" when two monitors are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RajGunjal, Sep 12, 2021.

1. RajGunjal Win User

Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop

Hi all,Thought it may not be possible, I wanted to see if there is a way I can tell my laptop win 10 to use wallpaper "X" when two monitors are connected, and use wallpaper "Y" when there is only one, the laptop display. Similar to how you can tell the laptop to not sleep when the lid is closed and laptop is charging. When at home my laptop is connected to a docking station, where two monitors are connected; the laptop display is closed. If this is possible the key is without me having to do it every time I disconnect/connect, I thought it would be awesome.Thank you

:)

RajGunjal, Sep 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop

Dual monitors will not work

I downloaded Windows 10 version 1903 and now my Dual monitors will not work with laptop monitor.

I have disabled the display adapter - AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics and I then can get my dual monitors working BUT there is a black screen on my laptop.

It will not detect the laptop screen.

I would like to have all three so I can choose.

Any suggestions??

Smartie881, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop

1. Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors Laptop

2. Dual Monitors with Laptop closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors with Laptop closed: I am running Windows 11 with dual monitors and having my laptop CLOSED.When I open certain programs, they open on the CLOSED laptop. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors-with-laptop-closed/431a6e31-12c9-4eb0-a647-84a37967022e
  3. Dual Monitors with Laptop closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors with Laptop closed: I am running Windows 11 with dual monitors and having my laptop CLOSED.When I open certain programs, they open on the CLOSED laptop. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors-with-laptop-closed/431a6e31-12c9-4eb0-a647-84a37967022e
  4. connecting dual monitors to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting dual monitors to laptop: Hello, i have been doing a lot of research trying to find an answer on how to connect more monitors to a laptop with only one hdmi port. i was hoping to just grab a usb3 to hdmi and connect the second external monitor that way but it doesnt seem to be picking up any signal....
  5. Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitors: Greetings. I have two monitors that are not side by side but on top of one another. One is a laptop and the other is a large Monitor that sits above it. I would like to move between screens by moving the mouse up and down instead of side to side. I use Windows 10. Is that...
  6. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual monitors: So I recently purchased a mid tier gaming pc and I'm having difficulty getting my second monitor to work. I know both monitors are in perfect working condition so that's not the problem. In display settings the computer is telling me that is recognizes 2 displays and I can...
  7. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitors: I have a second monitor but my pc does not seem to detect it. I've tried everething on youtube but cannot find a solution plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors/67f9623f-cb78-456f-bd4f-651bb46b2d6f
  8. dual monitor display with laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitor display with laptop: I have two monitors and an HDMI splitter. When I plug it in, it only gives me an option for display 1 (being the laptop display) and display two which it uses for both monitors. So display two is simply two monitors showing the same thing. I want to be able to use both...
  9. Laptop dual monitor question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop dual monitor question: I just set up a new HP slimline laptop. Has no VGA or Display Port. Owner has a 19" monitor to use as a dual boot system. I got a USB to VGA adapter and got the second monitor recognized after installing the driver that came with the adapter. Problem is that the external...
  10. Laptop dual monitors overlay

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop dual monitors overlay: Hi, I have a laptop with an external monitor connected by a DVI to HDMI cable. Everything works fine but there is one feature I find annoying that I would like to disable. Whenever I click on a window's title bar to move it, an overlay of two monitors appears above the...