Windows 10: Dual Monitors

Discus and support Dual Monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Ive just purchased a Levono IdeaCentre 3 desktop, and purchased 2 levono monitors as well.Im trying to connect the 2nd monitor - the main one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyNesbitt, May 23, 2022.

1. Dual Monitors

Hi,Ive just purchased a Levono IdeaCentre 3 desktop, and purchased 2 levono monitors as well.Im trying to connect the 2nd monitor - the main one is connected via HDMI and works, but once i plug the 2nd one in, with VGA it goes into standby mode, and neither th mouse or keyboard works at all.Ca someone help?

:)

DannyNesbitt, May 23, 2022

2. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, May 23, 2022
  4. Dual Monitors

Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Dual Monitors

1. Dual Monitors - Similar Threads - Dual Monitors

2. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.: At work, I have two monitors with the extended display, where you can drag applications from one monitor to the other. I was told that when I remote in using the remote desktop connection that this won't be possible. To successfully work from home, I need a way to have my...
  3. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.: At work, I have two monitors with the extended display, where you can drag applications from one monitor to the other. I was told that when I remote in using the remote desktop connection that this won't be possible. To successfully work from home, I need a way to have my...
  4. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  6. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  7. Windows 11 dual monitors, how do I change the identity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dual monitors, how do I change the identity?: Ok, I have a new computer and it has windows 11 installed. I have a new monitor and an older monitor. I have the new monitor already hooked up to the new computer. I am trying to setup my old monitor to have a dual monitor setup. However it seems, Microsoft will not allow...
  8. Windows 11 dual monitors, how do I change the identity?

Windows 11 dual monitors, how do I change the identity?: Ok, I have a new computer and it has windows 11 installed. I have a new monitor and an older monitor. I have the new monitor already hooked up to the new computer. I am trying to setup my old monitor to have a dual monitor setup. However it seems, Microsoft will not allow...
  9. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  10. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd