Windows 10: dual screen problem with windows 10

Discus and support dual screen problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I facing this annoying problem. Any help is highly appreciated. My machine is a dual boot machine. I am running Windows 10 along side with Ubuntu. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MagedSaeed, Sep 15, 2018.

1. dual screen problem with windows 10

I facing this annoying problem. Any help is highly appreciated.

My machine is a dual boot machine. I am running Windows 10 along side with Ubuntu. I am, most of the time, working on Windows and rarely switching to Ubuntu currently at least. I am running them on dual monitors; the main one within my laptop and a VGA Samsung screen connected via HDMI to VGA adapter cable since my laptop does not have a VGA output port. My problem is as follows:

When I am working on Windows The system starts smoothly. However, after sometime, the second screen, Samsung one, starts flushing. It feels like its refresh rate is below the normal rate. Moments after, the screen turns black then turns on with some big black margin on the top, 20% or so of the screen height. I tried many solutions such as updating my drivers, playing with the refresh rate, changing the cable, split out cables to prevent against magnetic field, disable hardware acceleration but found out that the display did not support it, and increasing my VRAM capacity through Bios settings. All of these methods did not work for me however.

I switched to Ubuntu for sometime and found out that the problem disappeared. It seems that it is Windows only problem.

Please Help,,

:)

MagedSaeed, Sep 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

dual screen problem with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

dual screen problem with windows 10

1. dual screen problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - dual screen problem

2. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual screen problem: Hi I have set up a dual screen on windows 10 latest updates with two sony monitors. I am using Premier Pro on it but the problem i have is that when i pull a panel across to screen no 2 and click on it. It disappears but if i click on the task bar on number one it re appears....
  3. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen problem: Hi I have set up a dual screen on windows 10 latest updates with two sony monitors. I am using Premier Pro on it but the problem i have is that when i pull a panel across to screen no 2 and click on it. It disappears but if i click on the task bar on number one it re appears....
  4. Problem with dual monitor screen resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with dual monitor screen resolution: In Windows 10 with a IntelR Hd Graphics. Both are identical hp monitor with same 1920 x 1080 native resolution. When I extend the display, for some reason both monitors take on the primary monitor's native resolution, leaving black bars above and below the work area on the...
  5. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual screen problem: I am using two identical monitors via dvi & hdmi. Occasionally when I move a window (or tab from Chrome brower) from monitor 1 to monitor 2 maximising by dragging it to the top, top part of the screen becomes black and cannot see or click anything in top part of the window....
  6. dual screen problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual screen problem with windows 10: I facing this annoying problem. Any help is highly appreciated. My machine is a dual boot machine. I am running Windows 10 along side with Ubuntu. I am, most of the time, working on Windows and rarely switching to Ubuntu currently at least. I am running them on dual...
  7. Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem

Windows 10 HDMI & DVI Dual Screen problem: Hello guys, just upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 yesterday, since then I have been experiencing a problem of my Dell U2414h not able to display anything on startup without turning it off and turn it back on, meanwhile my Dell 2007FP has no problem displaying stuffs. I made a...
  8. Dual Screen Problems, Windows 10

Dual Screen Problems, Windows 10: I have recently encounter this problem , my system just won't detect my second monitor after I have reformatted it. I have researched about it and tried many methods of solving it but it just wont work. during the start up my second monitor will show the BIOS and when I reach...
  9. Windows 10 dual boot with XP - problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 dual boot with XP - problems.: Hi all, I had Windows XP on my hard drive for a long time, created a separate partition and installed Windows 10. (both 32 bit). Windows 10 is working fine, it set up the dual boot menu where I can also select Windows XP ("earlier version of Windows"). Problem is, in...
  10. Dual Boot, Windows 10, Ubuntu Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot, Windows 10, Ubuntu Problem: I have a dual boot system that had been working fine until yesterday. Now when I go to boot Windows the grub menu shows "Windows Recovery Environment (loader) (on /dev/sda3)" This leads to a window splash screen that last for about 10 second and then I get a black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 dual screen

2. dual screen window phone

3. dual screen problem

4. i have dual monitors my second screen has a login and it is facing incorrectly,
  5. dual screen win 10?,
  6. window ten dual screen issue,
  7. issues with dual screen,
  8. windows 10 dual screen issues,
  9. windows 10 install drivers for dual screen,
  10. because of dual core ur facing black screen problem...use BES to solve such problem,
  11. dual screen windows 10