Windows 10: Dual Screens have stopped working

Discus and support Dual Screens have stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my display settings I keep getting my second screen trying to be bought into action and then disappearing. It is like the detection finds it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lawrence_836, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Dual Screens have stopped working

On my display settings I keep getting my second screen trying to be bought into action and then disappearing. It is like the detection finds it but cannot hold onto it and the connection is dropped. This has happened after a Windows update today.

Any clues?

:)

Lawrence_836, Sep 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Dual monitor stopped working after windows 10 update

Hi Aaron,

Since you're experiencing the same issue which the dual monitor stopped working, to efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows is installed on your two computers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Dual Screens have stopped working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Dual Screens have stopped working

1. Dual Screens have stopped working - Similar Threads - Dual Screens stopped

2. Dual Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors stopped working: Hi there! My dual monitors were working absolutely fine until about a month ago.Now one monitor is connected via HDMI and the other is connected via HDMI> DVI adapter.The both worked without a problem. Until my PC stopped recognising the monitor on the DVI connection.Now the...
  3. Dual Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors stopped working: Hi there! My dual monitors were working absolutely fine until about a month ago.Now one monitor is connected via HDMI and the other is connected via HDMI> DVI adapter.The both worked without a problem. Until my PC stopped recognising the monitor on the DVI connection.Now the...
  4. Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working: I have been using 2 x HP 25f displays that were connected to my Acer TravelMate X349-G2-M via this USB C to HDMI adaptor https://www.comsol.com.au/Products-by-Category/USB-Type-C-Cables-and-Adapters/COCMHD02 This set up worked fine for about 5 months with no problems......
  5. Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors via USB C stopped working: I have been using 2 x HP 25f displays that were connected to my Acer TravelMate X349-G2-M via this USB C to HDMI adaptor https://www.comsol.com.au/Products-by-Category/USB-Type-C-Cables-and-Adapters/COCMHD02 This set up worked fine for about 5 months with no problems......
  6. Windows desktop stopped working in dual-boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows desktop stopped working in dual-boot.: I have seen posts where Windows 10 has frozen in the login screen, or stuck in a blue screen, but this problem is slightly different. When I boot into Windows from the GRUB screen, on a dual-boot with ubuntu, I get past the login screen to my normal desktop picture -but, for...
  7. dual screen not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual screen not working properly: I installed an old computer monitor to my system, to use it for a dual screen setup. On the first time setting it up, it worked perfectly, but after booting the computer next day, it just didn't work anymore. The monitor's LED ight is on, and blinking, but the screen doesn't...
  8. Dual screens

Dual screens: Hey, I have my laptop connected to a monitor, I have extended the screens for dual screen use. My mouse moves from the laptop to the monitor, all that shows on my monitor is the background photo. plus the bottom widgets. When I change screens, nothing changes on the monitor...
  9. Dual screen setup stopped working

Dual screen setup stopped working: Hello, I had a dual screen setup working without any problem. One monitor is asus VG27Q1R the other one is DELL U2518D. Graphic card is amd 5700xt. More than a month ago I contacted asus support to request the display widget lite program, which allow to change brightness...
  10. I do not have a dual boot screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have a dual boot screen: Just installed Windows Insider on new computer - drive 0. Drive 1 is my Windows Creator. After the install of Insider, I do not have a dual boot screen that comes up. I have a feeling it has something to do with UEFI but I don't know what. Any Ideas? What can I do to make the...