Windows 10: Dual Screens Main one is not staying active

Discus and support Dual Screens Main one is not staying active in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have had dual screens for years but now I can't get Display 1 to stay active when I plug in display 2. It just goes black. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoraCoyne, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Dual Screens Main one is not staying active

Hi I have had dual screens for years but now I can't get Display 1 to stay active when I plug in display 2. It just goes black. Any ideas?

:)

LeoraCoyne, Apr 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Dual Screens Main one is not staying active

Screen stays on

Hi Scott,

Enable for you PC screen to stay on, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound option.
    • Click Change when the computer sleep option under Power Options.
    • Set up your desire settings for Turn off the display and
      Put the computer to sleep
      option.
    • Click Save Changes.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Dual Screens Main one is not staying active

1. Dual Screens Main one is not staying active - Similar Threads - Dual Screens Main

2. All in one PC that sometimes turns on or stays as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one PC that sometimes turns on or stays as a black screen.: My PC is an all in 1 A monitor that has pc parts inside of the desktop desktop. It is called an Aspire C27-1655-UA91 AIO All in one Desktop. For some reason, after using it for around 1 year now, when turning it pressing the power button, sometimes it turns on and sometimes...
  3. All in one PC that sometimes turns on or stays as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one PC that sometimes turns on or stays as a black screen.: My PC is an all in 1 A monitor that has pc parts inside of the desktop desktop. It is called an Aspire C27-1655-UA91 AIO All in one Desktop. For some reason, after using it for around 1 year now, when turning it pressing the power button, sometimes it turns on and sometimes...
  4. Dual screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screens: Hey, I have my laptop connected to a monitor, I have extended the screens for dual screen use. My mouse moves from the laptop to the monitor, all that shows on my monitor is the background photo. plus the bottom widgets. When I change screens, nothing changes on the monitor...
  5. Screen that is set to main screen, is not the one that is active when I select "pc screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen that is set to main screen, is not the one that is active when I select "pc screen...: eventhough my main screen has the check mark "make this my main screen" selected, when I switch from having two screens active to "pc screen only", only my second screen is active. When i select "Second screen only" my main screen is active. So basically they are inverse,...
  6. Dual screen: dim one but not the other?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen: dim one but not the other?: I have an 8" tablet I use when I teach. It is connected wirelessly via a Microsoft Display Adapter to a projector. Currently, both the tablet and the projector sleep after a few minutes. I then have to 'wake', login, re-connect to the projector, etc. Is there a way to have...
  7. [Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen...: Hello there, Tile wallpapers do not behave the same way they did on Windows 7. I often move from place to place with different second monitors, sometimes on my left and other times on my right. To have different wallpapers on my screens, I used to have a tile...
  8. Wrong resolution on main display at boot in dual screen mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wrong resolution on main display at boot in dual screen mode: In a few words, I have a MSI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Graphic card with the latest driver installed 16.40.2011 in Win 10 Pro 1607, and I've noticed that when I plug the second monitor (a hd ready wide TV screen) into the hdmi slot, the main desktop screen (1280*1024) have the boot...
  9. Dual Monitors, hotkeys active on one user account only

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors, hotkeys active on one user account only: Sorry if this is the wrong place, but this is driving me insane. Yesterday I added a second monitor via HDMI to my machine (the original is via VGA). I couldn't get the HDMI one to fill the whole screen, so I was playing with a lot of things (google isn't always good) and...
  10. Can I make my Screen stay at one size

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I make my Screen stay at one size: Like most PC's and Tablets used with a detachable keyboard, the touch pad be sensitive with accidental swipes on touch pad. My Viglen tablet when used with its detachable keyboard keeps resizing the screen down to smaller size or moves the cursor while typing to another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display 1 isnt active windows 10

2. display isnt active