Windows 10: Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

Discus and support Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

/u/sayedarifuddin, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

#WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC.

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/yo...e/9nmpj99vjbwv

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders Insider

#WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC.

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/yo...e/9nmpj99vjbwv

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

New software updates for Lumia 430 Dual SIM/435/435 Dual SIM/530/530 Dual SIM/532/532 Dual SIM/535/535 Dual SIM: 02074.00000.15234.280xx/8.10.14234.375

Hey,

we have started rolling out new minor software updates for Lumia 430 Dual SIM/Lumia 435/Lumia 435 Dual SIM/ Lumia 530/Lumia 530 Dual SIM/Lumia 532/Lumia 532 Dual SIM/Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM. You can find the update instructions
    & follow the update availability details from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/softwar

Latest software release for Lumia 430 Dual SIM is Lumia Denim (02074.00000.15234.280xx/8.10.14234.375)

• Improved WiFi connectivity.
    • Improved support for installing apps to a SD memory card.
    • Improvements to camera exposure and white balance settings.
    • Additional improvements to stability, cellular connectivity, national roaming, and more.

Latest software release for Lumia 435/Lumia 435 Dual SIM is Lumia Denim (02074.00000.15234.280xx/8.10.14234.375)

• Additional improvements to stability, national roaming, and more.

Latest software release for Nokia Lumia 530/530 Dual SIM is Lumia Denim (02074.00000.15234.280xx/8.10.14234.375):

Latest software release for Lumia 532/532 Dual SIM is Lumia Denim (02074.00000.15234.280xx/8.10.14234.375)

Latest software release for Lumia 535/535 Dual SIM is Lumia Denim (02074.00000.15194.370xx /8.10.14234.375)

armagonfin, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

1. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app! - Similar Threads - Dual SIM support

2. Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support: There is a bug regarding Dual SIM Messaging.Phone Link remembers the SIM you used for each conversation and defaults to that SIM for sending messages to the same recipients, that's great.But, if you start a new conversation with a contact you have no previous conversations or...
  3. Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support: There is a bug regarding Dual SIM Messaging.Phone Link remembers the SIM you used for each conversation and defaults to that SIM for sending messages to the same recipients, that's great.But, if you start a new conversation with a contact you have no previous conversations or...
  4. yourphone app will text but not call

yourphone app will text but not call: Pixel 4 Android is connected by bluetooth. PC will not make calls but it will text. Microphone and speakers are connected and functioning. Call history and contacts show in the app but when I try to make calls, the green phone turns gray and then nothing happens. Need...
  5. Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?

Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?: Microsoft phone sounds great. I tried on my phone. Doesn't work. Nothing is synced. I can't send messages. I have a dual sim phone. The second sim is the one I use to make calls and send texts. First sim I receive calls and text. Does having a dual sim cause...
  6. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...
  7. YourPhone app does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YourPhone app does not work!: Ok, I give up! You Phone app is installed and says to Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address ).... I am.... My phone Your Phone app is open and says Your phone and PC are linked. However..... The PC app just sits at...
  8. Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders: #WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC. Download:...
  9. HP’s latest Windows 10 device supports dual SIM

in Windows 10 News
    HP’s latest Windows 10 device supports dual SIM: HP couple of days ago announced a Windows 10 device which looks and works like a laptop but is unique since the device aims at reinventing PCs. The company unveiled the world’s first leather convertible PC, Spectre Folio. The Spectre Folio comes with a full leather design...
  10. Lumia Dual SIM - Can't Choose SIM in People App

Lumia Dual SIM - Can't Choose SIM in People App: I'm using a Lumia 640 Dual SIM running Windows 10 Mobile (10586.164), but am unable to choose which SIM card to call someone from within the People App now. You used to be able to press the down arrow and select which SIM card to call from, but now it doesn't matter where you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update windows Lumia 430 dual sim with phone companion of PC?