Windows 10: Dual wallpaper

Discus and support Dual wallpaper in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! Most of the time, I have my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-533) connected via HDMI to my TV. I often change between "Extend displays" and "Second screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QCPilot24, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Dual wallpaper

Hi!

Most of the time, I have my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-533) connected via HDMI to my TV. I often change between "Extend displays" and "Second screen only". I like to have different wallpapers on the two screens. I achieve that by right-clicking the desktop -> "Personalize" -> Right-click on the image I want in the list -> "Set for monitor 2". However, anytime I use "Second screen only", my wallpaper for monitor 1 becomes the default for all monitors.

Do you have any idea to have my second wallpaper stick around on the second monitor while in "Extend displays"?

Thanks!

[I don't mind which wallpaper is used when using "Second screen only"]

submitted by /u/QCPilot24
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QCPilot24, Jun 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Dual wallpaper

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Dual wallpaper

1. Dual wallpaper - Similar Threads - Dual wallpaper

2. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  3. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  4. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  6. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  7. Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.

Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.: Hello! I have been trying to find a workaround without having to install a separate application to have two separate wallpapers for my dual monitor setup. I have one landscape and one portrait, and any time I try to change the wallpaper for one, it changes it for both. I have...
  8. Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.: Hello! I have been trying to find a workaround without having to install a separate application to have two separate wallpapers for my dual monitor setup. I have one landscape and one portrait, and any time I try to change the wallpaper for one, it changes it for both. I have...
  9. How to display wallpapers on my dual monitors while lock, or have screensaver in both monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display wallpapers on my dual monitors while lock, or have screensaver in both monitors?: I have Windows 11, and I have two monitors, I would like that when my computer goes into screen saver, both monitors show it, or if it locks it shows the wallpaper in both, not just a blank screen....
  10. How to display wallpapers on my dual monitors while lock, or have screensaver in both monitors?

How to display wallpapers on my dual monitors while lock, or have screensaver in both monitors?: I have Windows 11, and I have two monitors, I would like that when my computer goes into screen saver, both monitors show it, or if it locks it shows the wallpaper in both, not just a blank screen....