Windows 10: DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD

Discus and support DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi ! I've installed windows 10 on 2 HDD on my computer. Each win10 works well. But I have to disconnect one of them to boot on the other. Nothing ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pacoquitos, Aug 13, 2020.

1. DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD

Hi !
    I've installed windows 10 on 2 HDD on my computer.
    Each win10 works well.

But I have to disconnect one of them to boot on the other. Nothing ask me which one I want to use If both are connected and the choice is almost random

What can I do ??

Thanks a lot

Paco

submitted by /u/Pacoquitos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pacoquitos, Aug 13, 2020

2. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Sep 5, 2020
  4. DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD

How to check M.2 SSD Health ?

Hi friends,

I have a problem while checking my SSD Health. The application like SSD-Life can't recognize my M.2 SSD. My Notebook is HP Spectre 13.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD e868cfa5-70cc-40a6-b769-c76b6e56f322.png

VincentAlim, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD

1. DualBoot 2 windows10 on 2 SSD - Similar Threads - DualBoot windows10 SSD

2. 2 SSD's in one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 SSD's in one?: So, recently I purchased an Samsung ssd of 500gb and installed it. I connected it to my other ssd. I ran Samsung Data Migration, and now somehow the two ssds combined into one ssd. I unplugged my other ssd, and when i open AOMEI it shows i have 2 ssds in Disk one, and my C:...
  3. Dualboot Windows10 and Linux Mint.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dualboot Windows10 and Linux Mint.: I am kinda stuck here.I installed windows10on an old dell desktop.Also decided to dualboot with Linux Mint so I could play around.Anyway,my grandson would like the computer so I deleted the linux partition.Now when I boot up or restart is shows GNU GRUB 2.4 and then a...
  4. Windows10 Migration from M.2 SSD to new computer with M.2 NVME SSD & Hardware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 Migration from M.2 SSD to new computer with M.2 NVME SSD & Hardware: I need help! I upgraded my computer to a ROG x570-I motherboard and Ryzen 9 3900 processor; and while i was at it, I cloned my m.2 ssd with windows from Arconis and moved it to a new "rocket" gen4 m.2 using the pcie. It won't boot. Asus doesn't show it in the boot drive...
  5. ?M.2 or ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ?M.2 or ssd: My ? board has a M-2 slot, will that act the same as a ssd. I'm looking at a Kingmax M-2 2280 B /M SATAIII 256GB. This stuff is confusing to me some times sorry for the confusion while asking my ?s. I have so much new storage in my system now all I'm trying to do is get all...
  6. 2 Harddrives with windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Harddrives with windows10: I have two hard drives install on my laptop. If I take one out either one windows will not boot. Now that I bought a new SSD how do I clone it if it seems windows is installed with some files on one drive and some installed on the second drive?...
  7. M.2 SSD's

M.2 SSD's: Does anyone here run their OS on an M.2 SSD? And if so, do you notice any difference in speed than a regular SSD? 114991
  8. M.2 ssd's

M.2 ssd's: Hi all just to ask I have a asus z170ar I have a intell 520 ssd and just wanted to upgrade to a m.2 and was looking at a samsung nvme m.2 960 evo 500gig or a pro, my mob say it is a m.2 pcie m type. would it fit? 105095
  9. m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Support
    m.2 ssd: Hi all can you clone a ssd to a m.2 ssd, making the m.2 ssd the boot drive? 68728
  10. M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M.2 ssd: Hello, I need some help. I hope I choose the right forum section, newbie here. I purchased a MyDigitalSSD 128GB (MDM242-SBe-128) from Amazon.com, I want to prepare this drive for use in my Dell 3050 mini PC to increase the boot drive size from 32gb to 128gb. The Dell...