Windows 10: Dualboot remove OS

Discus and support Dualboot remove OS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have recently made a dualboot on my PC because one of the boots is a REALLY destroyed version of windows (it misses some important drivers and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phillip420, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Dualboot remove OS

So I have recently made a dualboot on my PC because one of the boots is a REALLY destroyed version of windows (it misses some important drivers and the registry has been infected/harmed). I then have a COMPLETELY clean version of Windows, but my C and D drive still has all the files on the destroyed version of windows. How can I get rid of those and just have a completely new system?

:)

Phillip420, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Dualbooting Windows for CUDA

I'm thinking about picking up a 8800gs or something like that to mess around with CUDA. The thing is I'm running a 4850. I don't want any driver conflictions, so I thought about dualbooting 2 separate OSes, one with ATi drivers, and the other with CUDA drivers. Whenever I want to game I'd swap out the card and boot into the correct OS. Would this work? Is there an easier way? I'd like to keep my 4850 for now.

RandomSunchips, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Dualboot remove OS

Bluetooth and dualboot with Linux

I have a common web-developer setup: dualboot of Linux (Arch) for work and Windows for entertainment. And I have bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser HD1 Wireless), that can bee connected to two devices. But there is a problem.

If I pair my headphones on windows, they are not recognized anymore on the linux. If I "unpair" them on linux and reboot into windows, it's not being recognize on windows anymore (so I have to unpair again and re-find the device again). I have been doing
    that for 6 months and it has become .. emm ... mildly infuriating.

It feels like I have each OS using the same bluetooth "device id" but using a different "secret" for connection.

So, I have to options:

• change the device ID in one operating system (same way as MAC addresses for network adapters)
    • make sure that both OSes use the same "secret"
    Is one of these options available on Windows (what I have a legal 10 Home version ... or non-professional version)? Or should I try to fix this on the Linux side? Are there any tutorials for this you can link me to? Or some google keywords?

Buying second pair of headphones is NOT a good option.

Mārtiņš Tereško, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Dualboot remove OS

1. Dualboot remove OS - Similar Threads - Dualboot remove

2. Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11: Hello i am doing dualbooting windows 11 and windows 7 on a real hardware. After installing Windows 7 Ultimate Windows could not detect my lan cable even though without dualbooting....
  3. Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11: Hello i am doing dualbooting windows 11 and windows 7 on a real hardware. After installing Windows 7 Ultimate Windows could not detect my lan cable even though without dualbooting....
  4. Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11: I would like to know how to dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 11. Currently, my Windows XP is stored in VirtualBox, and I prefer not to reinstall it to save time.Unfortunately, when I tried to install it on my x64 bit laptop, the BIOS displayed the message "No bootable device...
  5. Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11

Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11: I would like to know how to dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 11. Currently, my Windows XP is stored in VirtualBox, and I prefer not to reinstall it to save time.Unfortunately, when I tried to install it on my x64 bit laptop, the BIOS displayed the message "No bootable device...
  6. Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.: I know, it sounds pretty absurd considering they are 2 VERY different oses. seperated by almost 15 years, but i still want to do this. Ive heard of bootloader issues occuring when people do this, so im not sure if i should attempt this at all or not. Id like some more info to...
  7. Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.

Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.: I know, it sounds pretty absurd considering they are 2 VERY different oses. seperated by almost 15 years, but i still want to do this. Ive heard of bootloader issues occuring when people do this, so im not sure if i should attempt this at all or not. Id like some more info to...
  8. After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?: I installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 inside my Lenovo ideapad 330S laptop,but how to dualboot it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-windows-10i-had-2-osbut-how-to/5e3688ff-ec8c-4a27-9803-96f461248647
  9. WHY REMOVE DUALBOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY REMOVE DUALBOOT: I use ubuntu as i link it alot more than spying companies like MS Now you FORCE a update and remove dualboot!!!!WHY??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-remove-dualboot/bab1c6ed-6a4d-48cb-8b5e-66f9604899fd
  10. WHY REMOVE DUALBOOT

WHY REMOVE DUALBOOT: I use ubuntu as i link it alot more than spying companies like MS Now you FORCE a update and remove dualboot!!!!WHY??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-remove-dualboot/bab1c6ed-6a4d-48cb-8b5e-66f9604899fd