Windows 10: DualBoot Windows 10

Discus and support DualBoot Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have hdd with windows 10 installed on it and i just got myself a ssd today since there's still some data left on my old windows i chose to dualboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/popabej115, Mar 29, 2021.

1. DualBoot Windows 10

i have hdd with windows 10 installed on it and i just got myself a ssd today since there's still some data left on my old windows i chose to dualboot my windows installation on my ssd so it's much easier to move my data later on. but something weird happened, the system drive on my ssd is labeled as drive E: not drive C:. will this give me a problem later on when i delete my windows installation on my hdd ?

submitted by /u/popabej115
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/popabej115, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

DualBoot Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

DualBoot Windows 10

1. DualBoot Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DualBoot

2. Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11: Hello i am doing dualbooting windows 11 and windows 7 on a real hardware. After installing Windows 7 Ultimate Windows could not detect my lan cable even though without dualbooting....
  3. Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 does not detect my LAN cable after dualbooting Windows 11: Hello i am doing dualbooting windows 11 and windows 7 on a real hardware. After installing Windows 7 Ultimate Windows could not detect my lan cable even though without dualbooting....
  4. Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11: I would like to know how to dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 11. Currently, my Windows XP is stored in VirtualBox, and I prefer not to reinstall it to save time.Unfortunately, when I tried to install it on my x64 bit laptop, the BIOS displayed the message "No bootable device...
  5. Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11

Install Windows XP and try to dualboot my Windows 11: I would like to know how to dual-boot Windows XP and Windows 11. Currently, my Windows XP is stored in VirtualBox, and I prefer not to reinstall it to save time.Unfortunately, when I tried to install it on my x64 bit laptop, the BIOS displayed the message "No bootable device...
  6. Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.: I know, it sounds pretty absurd considering they are 2 VERY different oses. seperated by almost 15 years, but i still want to do this. Ive heard of bootloader issues occuring when people do this, so im not sure if i should attempt this at all or not. Id like some more info to...
  7. Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.

Dualbooting windows 11 and windows vista.: I know, it sounds pretty absurd considering they are 2 VERY different oses. seperated by almost 15 years, but i still want to do this. Ive heard of bootloader issues occuring when people do this, so im not sure if i should attempt this at all or not. Id like some more info to...
  8. After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?: I installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 inside my Lenovo ideapad 330S laptop,but how to dualboot it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-windows-10i-had-2-osbut-how-to/5e3688ff-ec8c-4a27-9803-96f461248647
  9. After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?: I installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 inside my Lenovo ideapad 330S laptop,but how to dualboot it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-windows-10i-had-2-osbut-how-to/5e3688ff-ec8c-4a27-9803-96f461248647
  10. After installing Windows 10,I had 2 OS,but how to dualboot?