Windows 10: Dualsense Disconnects In Game

Discus and support Dualsense Disconnects In Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Dualsense controller was working fine a few months ago when I tried using it, but now every time I launch a game while wired...wireless works funny... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blindfirejp_94, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Dualsense Disconnects In Game

My Dualsense controller was working fine a few months ago when I tried using it, but now every time I launch a game while wired...wireless works funny enough, it just cycles through disconnecting and reconnecting or turns off completely and won't come back on while wired. I know it's a pretty rare issue, but there's other people having it so I'm wondering if it's a Windows 11 issue or if it can even be fixed? I've tried with 3 different Dualsense controllers and they've all kept turning off while wired and while in a game.

:)

Blindfirejp_94, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

DualSense Edge wireless controller for PlayStation 5

Source: Introducing the DualSense Edge wireless controller, the ultra-customizable controller for PlayStation 5 – PlayStation.Blog

Brink, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Dualsense Disconnects In Game

DualSense Edge wireless controller for Sony PS5 launches January 26

Source: DualSense Edge wireless controller for PS5 launches globally on January 26 – PlayStation.Blog

Brink, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Dualsense Disconnects In Game

1. Dualsense Disconnects In Game - Similar Threads - Dualsense Disconnects Game

2. Dualsense controller not working over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualsense controller not working over Bluetooth: Few things to keep in mind about the Dualsense controller: I use it with several devices over Bluetooth. Dualsense can automatically reconnect only to the last used Bluetooth device. If it was recently paired with device A and then paired with device B, on Power-on it will...
  3. Dualsense controller not working over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dualsense controller not working over Bluetooth: Few things to keep in mind about the Dualsense controller: I use it with several devices over Bluetooth. Dualsense can automatically reconnect only to the last used Bluetooth device. If it was recently paired with device A and then paired with device B, on Power-on it will...
  4. Dualsense Disconnects In Game

Dualsense Disconnects In Game: My Dualsense controller was working fine a few months ago when I tried using it, but now every time I launch a game while wired...wireless works funny enough, it just cycles through disconnecting and reconnecting or turns off completely and won't come back on while wired. I...
  5. Games keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep disconnecting.: Hi Microsoft, I have a question for this issue. I have this issue with my games on my PC that runs on Window 11, and the situation is my games kept disconnecting. For example, games on steam or the source engine like Team Fortress 2 or GMOD will end up disconnecting after...
  6. Games keep disconnecting.

Games keep disconnecting.: Hi Microsoft, I have a question for this issue. I have this issue with my games on my PC that runs on Window 11, and the situation is my games kept disconnecting. For example, games on steam or the source engine like Team Fortress 2 or GMOD will end up disconnecting after...
  7. Disconnect from games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect from games: Hello , I have a problem when I play games like Fortnite /Rocket league that I get high latency and get disconnect for a few seconds and that's annoying sometimes and my internet connection is good in my ps4 works perfectly while on my pc it lags . I had this problem from...
  8. Disconnection while in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnection while in game: So a few days ago, I was playing some videogames as usual and then for no reason the game showed a disconnection window. At first I thought it was the game, so I reinstalled it but the problem was not solved. I tried other games and the same thing, problems with internet...
  9. games disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games disconnecting: for about 6 mos now when I play on a game site it will disconnect in the middle of the game. my bandwidth is 200 my mtu is 1500 . Does anyone know how to stop this from happing?...
  10. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard randomly disconnects in games: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing...