Windows 10: DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC

Discus and support DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop, I have been using my DualShock 4 PS4 controller with it for the past few days and its been working fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zackryder747, Jan 29, 2020.

1. DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC

Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop, I have been using my DualShock 4 PS4 controller with it for the past few days and its been working fine until last night. Last night it started only making the sound that it connected but the light on the controller doesn't light up the orange light shows up when it is "connecting" and then turns off but the blue light the one that shows that its connected doesn't come on and it doesn't work in-game. I have tried restarted the application, unplugging the controller and replugging it back it in, and even restarted the laptop a few times as well as turn it off for a few hours and tried it again and it still doesn't work. It used to pop up a notification telling me that it was connected but now it doesn't. Please help me.

NOTE: The controller works just fine for the PS4 still, and it says it has a full battery when I look at it via the PS4, its only stopped working for the Acer Nitro 5 laptop of which I have had for less than a week

:)

zackryder747, Jan 29, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

Thank you for getting back with an update. Please let us know these things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 29, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC

1. DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - DualShock connects doesn't

2. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc: Dualshock 4 doesn't appear in the list when trying to connect to it with bluetooth. It also doesn's appear on other bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-dualshock-4-to-pc/e32ea409-7d73-4e66-bbc7-2faf26a6a984
  3. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc: Dualshock 4 doesn't appear in the list when trying to connect to it with bluetooth. It also doesn's appear on other bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-dualshock-4-to-pc/e32ea409-7d73-4e66-bbc7-2faf26a6a984
  4. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Dualshock 4 won't connect to windows!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dualshock 4 won't connect to windows!: Hello! I have recently been having trouble with my dualshock 4 controller to my computer to play the new lego star wars game. I am using a wired connection. This is how my set-up process usually goes: I plug in my controller, and I get a windows notification saying that my...
  6. Dualshock 4 Controllers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dualshock 4 Controllers not working: ps4 controllers or Dualshock 4 controllers are not working. I've tried multiple cables and controllers. Even though Xbox controller's work perfectly. Controllers come up as an audio device. My controllers were working until out of no where during a game of Call Of Duty...
  7. Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC: Hello. I have been unable to connect my controller to my pc via Bluetooth. I am using a Bluetooth USB dongle, the brand is Techkey and it's the USB 4.0 Adapter. I have ran the program for the driver that they have on their website and the program is set up. It does not seem...
  8. DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.

DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.: So my ps4 controller will no longer connect to my Windows 10 PC, and two weeks ago it was just fine when I last used it. The controller will give off the yellow light that fades immediately, or if the controller is not charged it will charge. I've already searched this forum...
  9. Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10: Hi, I've been using a controller for a good while now, almost a year, and only had minor issues that I think are due to the DS4Windows software, which allows me to use my controller in the 1st place. Recently though, whilst playing FIFA 21 and 20 same issue on both games;...
  10. dualshock 4 doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dualshock 4 doesn't work anymore: I was playing using the DS4 but suddenly the controller stopped working but the light still on when connected and the buttons test as the calibration show that the hardware is fine, but it doesn't work in any game anymore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont connect dual shock 4 bluetooth

2. dualshock 4 connects but doesnt work properly on PC