Windows 10: Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping

Discus and support Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've seen issues with this over the years and people saying that an update fixed it or links to fix the issue are no longer live so I need some help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WelshWalkers, May 24, 2020.

1. Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping

I've seen issues with this over the years and people saying that an update fixed it or links to fix the issue are no longer live so I need some help.

I use a dualshock 4 controller on my PC and had no problems with it until yesterday. When I plug in the controller I get mouse lag and a beep occurs with each "tick" of the mouse movement. If I disconnect my controller and reconnect it again, the mouse and beeping doesn't happen and the controller has a yellow light that turns off after a couple of seconds.

I also tried to connect the controller to bluetooth, it finds the device and names it "wireless controller" and "input", I enter pic 0000 and it just doesn't connect with a message "try connecting your device again".

I also tried using DS4windows tool to connect. I used to use it years ago before Steam rolled out Xinput support but when I connect my controller the DS4windows software stops responding. When I unplug the controller it is fine again but obviously with no controller connection.

I searched online for driver updates in the device manager and it says that the latest driver is installed. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver from the device manager. I tried disabling and enabling the device and that doesn't help. After this I get a usb device that's named "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

Any help to get my controller working again would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I felt like the more information I give the easier it would be for someone to help.

Thanks for your time.

:)

WelshWalkers, May 24, 2020
  2. DanielYQ Win User

Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, May 24, 2020
  3. Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working

Thanks for the help... yesterday the issue happened 4-5 times, it's just... impossible (XnX)

Yup, the PS3 controller is always at my side, and I played DS3 a lot so... pretty sure I plugged it in in the interval.

It can be... i saw the upper usb blue and the USB that works great not blue (2.0), like the mouse.

Under mouse and pointers there's only listed 1, the mouse.

And this point is interesting... CPU is usually 3% (though increased to 18% shortly), Memory is usually at 50-55%... kind of, always. Network 0%. Disk... Disk was at 100% ALL THE TIME the mouse "worked great" in the down USB. Right after the bug happens, the down usb port stops working for the mouse, and I have to use the UP usb port (3.0) with the mouse, where works BAD and lagging-beeping-disconnecting, the Disk dropped down to a permanent 0-5%...

Well, I tested that like 3 times. Always 100% Disk while great, then 0% after bugged, though NOW after an accidental reset, it's at 15% and working nice in the original and good usb port...

DarkKRaziel, May 24, 2020
  4. Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago.

Specs: Omen Laptop

GTX 1060 6GB

I5

8GB DDR4

TobyDenham, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping

1. Dualshock 4 issue creates mouse lag and beeping - Similar Threads - Dualshock issue creates

2. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  3. Issues with DualShock 4 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with DualShock 4 wireless controller: After having small issues connecting my PS4 controller wirelessly, I accidentally deleted the PS4 ccontroller driver from my computer. Oddly enough, the controller still works most of the time, both plugged in and wirelessly. But sometimes it says "driver error" in Bluetooth...
  4. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  5. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging: Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is...
  6. Beep then mouse lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  7. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  8. Mouse lagging and beeping

Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  9. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...
  10. Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep: I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ds4windows beeping