Windows 10: Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

Discus and support Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using a controller for a good while now, almost a year, and only had minor issues that I think are due to the DS4Windows software, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaDe777, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

Hi, I've been using a controller for a good while now, almost a year, and only had minor issues that I think are due to the DS4Windows software, which allows me to use my controller in the 1st place.

Recently though, whilst playing FIFA 21 and 20 same issue on both games; also they are the only games I play frequently with a controller the controller just switched focus and basically took me out of the game, which led to disconnecting me in online games, which was kind of frustrating. In search for a solution, a website can't remember which one it was but it seemed quite serious, and the comment had a lot of upvotes and replies saying "that worked for me" advised to remove the device from the "devices and printers" section in the control panel, not specifying which controller to remove. Without a clue of what I was really doing, I removed *all* controllers from that section, though I believe my bluetooth was still paired to them. That included the DS4Windows-emulated XBOX360 controller which is basically how that software works.

Since then, when I try to turn on my controller, it blinks whilst turning on, and switches to light blue, indicating the connection to my computer. Now, though, my computer asks me to set it up again. when I press on "allow" [the setup; that is a system message, not some shady virus] my controllers blinks one last time and turns off. When I try to turn it on again, this time set up according to my computer, it blinks 3 - 5 times and turns off again...

On a different website, I was also advised to either delete or update probably delete though a certain driver from the HDI part as well, maybe that could have been the problem...

I have tried rebooting my computer, resetting the controller, uninstalling and redownloading DS4Windows, updated my bluetooth drivers and still no progress. :/

:)

JoshuaDe777, Dec 11, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10 [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Dec 11, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Dec 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

1. Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dualshock Controller doesn't

2. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  3. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  4. Dualshock 4 Controllers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dualshock 4 Controllers not working: ps4 controllers or Dualshock 4 controllers are not working. I've tried multiple cables and controllers. Even though Xbox controller's work perfectly. Controllers come up as an audio device. My controllers were working until out of no where during a game of Call Of Duty...
  5. Controller not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working anymore: My Dualshock ps4 controller no longer works with my Asos laptop. It used to work on Fortnite and then something changed. I recently installed Warzone, and it didn't connect, and now it doesn't work on anything. It connects, but doesn't do anything. I have installed drivers...
  6. dualshock 4 doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dualshock 4 doesn't work anymore: I was playing using the DS4 but suddenly the controller stopped working but the light still on when connected and the buttons test as the calibration show that the hardware is fine, but it doesn't work in any game anymore...
  7. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't windows work anymore?: Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and what isn't. You're supposed to be the experts in this field yet every time you come out with an update something goes wrong....
  8. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  9. DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DualShock 4 "connects" but doesn't work anymore with Windows 10 PC: Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop, I have been using my DualShock 4 PS4 controller with it for the past few days and its been working fine until last night. Last night it started only making the sound that it connected but the light on the controller doesn't light up the...
  10. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dualshock controller Driver uninstall: I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC. I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock drivers, which don't let you use any other bluetooth devices. I looked into device manager and couldn't find anything about the...