Windows 10: Dubaro license key?

Discus and support Dubaro license key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today I received a license key from Dubaro via e-mail, but I have not yet received the PC itself. Is that normal? Should I call them? Is the PC coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ghdnhdnm, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Ghdnhdnm Win User

Dubaro license key?

Today I received a license key from Dubaro via e-mail, but I have not yet received the PC itself. Is that normal? Should I call them? Is the PC coming soon and therefore they send me the license key in advance?

Can anyone help with anything? Please

:)

Ghdnhdnm, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Conor1974 Win User

License Transfer question

So I found this on the MS website.

Add Windows 8.1 Pro Pack or Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows 8.1

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    • Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.1 and then do one of the following:
      • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.
        Follow the steps to purchase and enter a product key.
      • If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
    • Enter your product key and click Next.
    • Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Would this be the way to do it? And would it matter that this would be the US version and not UK?

Thanks
      Conor

Conor1974, Jun 6, 2020
  3. tiys Win User
    GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

I don't want to start a arguement or anything, or question ur authority, but according to W1zzard,
    I can say fo sho that a key for something is a software license..

tiys, Jun 6, 2020
  4. tiys Win User

Dubaro license key?

GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

Eh, I think If I remember correctly, in the rules, there can't be passing along of keys or something, just physical stuff....

tiys, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Dubaro license key?

1. Dubaro license key? - Similar Threads - Dubaro license key

2. License Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Key: Hello, Will I get into any trouble selling Volume_Mak Channel keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-key/5ca1b459-31c9-49f5-80d8-e6c71e0631ab
  3. License Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Key: Hello, Will I get into any trouble selling Volume_Mak Channel keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-key/5ca1b459-31c9-49f5-80d8-e6c71e0631ab
  4. License key

License key: I bought an Acer aspire laptop back in 2019 and the m.2 ssd stopped working. I switched it with a new one but it has no boot options. How can I get the same version of windows that I had in this laptop?...
  5. License key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License key: I bought an Acer aspire laptop back in 2019 and the m.2 ssd stopped working. I switched it with a new one but it has no boot options. How can I get the same version of windows that I had in this laptop?...
  6. License key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. License Key

License Key: My son just upgraded his computer (new MB, new CPU, new GPU). He had a legitimate Win7 license (not OEM) and got the free upgrade to Win10. However, now Windows is asking for a new license. I used Belarc Advisor to retrieve the license but it was wiped. I don't have the Win7...
  8. license key

license key: a few months back I gave my laptop for service at that time they did something wrong License Key. Now how can I recovery my original OS license key for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-key/3d6bd494-14ee-4c7f-9289-0dc337c77dce
  9. License key

License key: Hi, I have a Lenovo computer that I have now used for over four years. I am thinking of buying a new pc that I will, myself build. I was thinking since the prices are huge for a new Windows 10 license, that can I somehow, take my license key from my old computer, disable...
  10. License key

License key: I purchased windows 10 pro and entered the license key on a computer. The computer was defective and was returned to the supplier. Can I use the license key again on another computer?...