Windows 10: Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

Discus and support Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off limits. Any suggestions for removing this invasion of privacy?

submitted by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zentuckyfriedchicken, Mar 28, 2020

2. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 28, 2020
  3. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

1. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home... - Similar Threads - Due Distance Learning

2. About my schools access to home accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  3. About my schools access to home accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  4. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to disconnect school account due to glitch: I am somehow signed in to my school account after I deleted teams but can't disconnect it bcs it won't show in my work or school account tab in settings and if i try and open the email and accounts tab then it will be stuck in an infinite loop this is annoying bcs i cant sign...
  5. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to disconnect school account due to glitch: I am somehow signed in to my school account after I deleted teams but can't disconnect it bcs it won't show in my work or school account tab in settings and if i try and open the email and accounts tab then it will be stuck in an infinite loop this is annoying bcs i cant sign...
  6. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. unable to disconnect school account due to glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV: I have a TCL 4K Android TV, running 9.0 pie. Can I install and use Microsoft Teams on it as now only distance learning is available from schools. There is no builtin camera in it so I'll be attaching an external camera to it. Also i did not find MTeams on google play store ....
  10. files and folders in distance learning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files and folders in distance learning: Hello community, if you are also at home for the emergency, waste two minutes to read; I participate with 20 other students in a logistics course. average age 45 years. Teachers seven send the slides and other documents seen during the lesson distance learning to the...