Windows 10: due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...

Discus and support due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Monntitte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb1dhr/due_to_some_not_so_bright_decisions_about/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monntitte, Oct 14, 2020.

1. due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...

/u/Monntitte, Oct 14, 2020

2. Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 14, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Oct 14, 2020
  4. due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...

Screen brightness unadjustable

Hello,

As you are facing issues with changing the brightness on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...

1. due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this... - Similar Threads - due bright decisions

2. So how can download stuff anywhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  3. So how can download stuff anywhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  4. Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Fernadez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx86wt/some_stuff_happened_to_my_laptop_i_wanted_to/
  5. Stuff not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff not downloading: Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error. I’ll post this on...
  6. Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho: Some programs (such as microsoft programs like pp and Adobe's Creative Cloud) say they aren't connected to the internet or cannot connect when all else works (steam, chrome and stuff work) So i have asked this question before but i've begun filling in some detials in the...
  7. So about Directx stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So about Directx stuff: So im trying to play games on my windows 10 and I have HORRIBLE fps....I also tried roblox to see how well it worked and it says I need a directx 10 but I have directx 12? Whats the problem? Help!...
  8. downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading stuff: how do I download stuff outside of the app store? I'm using a ASUS laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-stuff/47e448c3-1a24-4962-a33c-9e39f7cbcfee
  9. About Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Brightness: When I restart the Windows 10 or start it freshly then automatically brightness goes to its high level, where I do nothing with it like decreasing or increasing? I updated my Windows from 1803 to 1809, so what it can be an issue or bug in this new update!!!!!...
  10. Why is my download from the internet so slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my download from the internet so slow?: All of a sudden I can't seem to download from the internet it is off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-is-my-download-from-the-internet-so-slow/4917f1cb-da26-492d-898a-bf0c95936712