Windows 10: Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available

Discus and support Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, last night I updated my laptop and I tried to log in only to see that my PIN was no longer available. Unfortunately for me, I forgot my Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbigailLaura, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available

Hi, last night I updated my laptop and I tried to log in only to see that my PIN was no longer available. Unfortunately for me, I forgot my Outlook password, and my Outlook account is the one connected to my log in. I filled in the form they gave me to reset, and I dont have enough information. I barely used my Outlook account, I dont even remember anything about it. I dont know what to do. Im in distress. I tried every password I knew, nothing worked. Please help. Someone suggested factory resetting my laptop but Im afraid ill lose all my files and apps, or ill mess something up. I dont know what to do. This laptop means everything to me.

:)

AbigailLaura, Aug 7, 2020

2. Your pin is no longer available

Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin,

"Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options"

Alguien me puede ayudar?

EmilianoDiaz Rodriguez, Aug 7, 2020
  3. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Aug 7, 2020
  4. LenDNYC Win User

Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available

Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings"

LenDNYC, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available

1. Due to updated security your PIN is no longer available - Similar Threads - Due updated security

2. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  3. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  4. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  5. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  6. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  7. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  8. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security: your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-a-change-to/6063b3c9-1359-49e9-b789-c455df1bfa47
  9. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE.: I am unable to set-up a new PIN as it asks for a security code to be sent on a number I no longer have. I just updated my number on microsoft accounts and it says will take 30 days before it takes effect. Now I can't even log into my laptop. No option for password login or to...
  10. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...