Windows 10: duel monitors

Discus and support duel monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell PC. I hooked up a second monitor to the connection right next to where the first monitor was plugged in. The second monitor had a VGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leahcimj, Aug 16, 2020.

1. leahcimj Win User

duel monitors

I have a Dell PC. I hooked up a second monitor to the connection right next to where the first monitor was plugged in.

The second monitor had a VGA cord. I bought a VGA male to a DVI-D female which plugs into my PC.

When I turn on computer I get no signal on second monitor.

I am using Windows 10 Version 2004.

When I tried to research all I could find was something about a driver needing to be updated'

Please Advise

leahcimj

:)

leahcimj, Aug 16, 2020

2. duel monitors

I upgraded to windows 10 and not my duel monitors do not work? do I have to reinstall a driver?

LeonardLong, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Colly173 Win User
    Connecting to duel monitors

I'm trying to connect my work laptop (at home) to duel monitors. I have an hdmi cable from the laptop to a splitter, then two hdmi cables from the splitter into each of the monitors. However the monitors are both showing the same image, whereas I wanted
    this to be extended. It is identifying screen one as the laptop, and the monitors are showing as screen two. I have to have the laptop open for this to happen, if I close the laptop it only detects one screen. How can I change this so the monitors are showing
    as screen one and two?

Colly173, Aug 16, 2020
  4. duel monitors

Duel Monitor start up issues

I have tried it , again the monitor works fine when plugged in by it self. or to a different pc. It is not a issue with the monitor or cables. I have been running duel monitors for 10 years never had this problem before, I posted here trying to find someone
    that fixed the issue.

KevinWalker1, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

duel monitors

1. duel monitors - Similar Threads - duel monitors

2. Can have different pictures on duel monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can have different pictures on duel monitors.: Hello,I have duel monitors which are recognized as 1 and 2. However, I cannot have different backgrounds. I've tried all the methods but it only will change the screen when I pick Monitor 1 and they both show the same picture.Thanks...
  3. Can have different pictures on duel monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can have different pictures on duel monitors.: Hello,I have duel monitors which are recognized as 1 and 2. However, I cannot have different backgrounds. I've tried all the methods but it only will change the screen when I pick Monitor 1 and they both show the same picture.Thanks...
  4. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  5. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  6. Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix: I found the perfect solution to fixing the issue with linking up to a second monitor with Windows 11. I used the item below:StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - 1080p 1920x1200 - Slim/Compact USB Type-A to HDMI Display Adapter Converter for Monitor - Ex......
  7. Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix

Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix: I found the perfect solution to fixing the issue with linking up to a second monitor with Windows 11. I used the item below:StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - 1080p 1920x1200 - Slim/Compact USB Type-A to HDMI Display Adapter Converter for Monitor - Ex......
  8. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  9. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  10. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware